The owner of reddit REMOVES free speech!

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
What the fuck is the "Alt-Left"? And what a surprise that a business man alters their medium whenever they see fit, would have never seen that coming.

E: They renamed it to the "Ctrl-Left", fuck me this is funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1405

i made a joke on the_donald about donald trump and I got banned from the community and my post was edited to say "irrelevant shitpost here" spez isnt in the right, nether is the moderators of the_donald

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i made a joke on the_donald about donald trump and I got banned from the community and my post was edited to say "irrelevant shitpost here" spez isnt in the right, nether is the moderators of the_donald
they can do whatever they want, it's their subreddit

spez is in the wrong because he is censoring something that isn't his (/r/the_donald) or, even worse, making it seem like users of the subreddit are saying things that they didn't, e.g. defaming mods of /r/the_donald, which is illegal.

D

Deleted member 1405

they can do whatever they want, it's their subreddit

spez is in the wrong because he is censoring something that isn't his (/r/the_donald) or, even worse, making it seem like users of the subreddit are saying things that they didn't, e.g. defaming mods of /r/the_donald, which is illegal.
OHH okay i understand now. Thanks

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
OK I can understand why they don't like him editing comments (Which btw I think is hillarious) but where the fuck did the ''alter voting algorithms to not display the_Donald'' as much come from??

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
women control a lot of the current buying power in first world countries as they are either working or are the wives of men who do work hence spend their money

women do not like free speech as it hurts feelings

business men are in the business of making money

connect the dots and realize why this shit is happening

this is just a general outline, my dudes, but if you actually look deeper into it you'd realize what im talking about

D

Deleted member 1405

OK I can understand why they don't like him editing comments (Which btw I think is hillarious) but where the fuck did the ''alter voting algorithms to not display the_Donald'' as much come from??
LOL. Thats bullshit because the_donald made the front page with a pretty racy picture of president obama riding a drone and blowing up middle eastern children. The donald likes to play victim and expects that what they say/post wont cause negative repurcussions by the community, and when that happens they play victim and act like they havent done anything wrong.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
women control a lot of the current buying power in first world countries as they are either working or are the wives of men who do work hence spend their money

women do not like free speech as it hurts feelings

business men are in the business of making money

connect the dots and realize why this shit is happening

this is just a general outline, my dudes, but if you actually look deeper into it you'd realize what im talking about
literally grasping at straws to advance and regurgitate your sexist rhetoric

could you reach anymore

literally nobody said anything about women then you walk in and say this is the fault of women

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
who cares, no one is entitled to free speech in/on private entities such as reddit.

spez was harassed and simply redirected it to t_d mods where that harassment was being facilitated. who cares, big fucking deal.

reddit is a shit website, but really who fucking cares about this?

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
as much as people love to kick and cry when something they dont like happens hoping someone will tend to their screams
nothing will change, as always

Randek

Doler
Nebulae
the algorithm on reddit has been recently edited multiple times to make r/the_donald not show up as much. so r/all shows less r/the_donald content because it always took over the front page due to the mass amount of upvotes on almost every post, other subreddits can't compete with that and people are too dumb to realise you filter out sub reddits you don't like so they changed the algorithm most recently so they need like 15k+ upvotes to reach r/all.