the population pendulum swing

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i dont know how to tell you this but i dont even play the server

Then why comment lol. also im having an issue that says "missing map rp_city24_v1" despite having the map subscribed to along with all the content, i've already unsubbed and resubbed.

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
Then why comment lol.

??? this is the lore thread

wLJpCJz.png

also im having an issue that says "missing map rp_city24_v1" despite having the map subscribed to along with all the content, i've already unsubbed and resubbed.

I think this is the forum you're looking for

VzYSXP4.png

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
11 Pages in, any progress on bridging the gap between the Rebels and Union?
Not quite. Rebels did several funnies in the city, but the retaliatory sweeps got so intense that both sides began to cool off for a bit. Combine have their side of the bridge well-defended, while the rebels... well, they're still in their own corner of the map as usual.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Not quite. Rebels did several funnies in the city, but the retaliatory sweeps got so intense that both sides began to cool off for a bit. Combine have their side of the bridge well-defended, while the rebels... well, they're still in their own corner of the map as usual.

So nothings changed from the 2011 days of Rebellion. The perpetual problems of the balance still exist.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
So nothings changed from the 2011 days of Rebellion. The perpetual problems of the balance still exist.
I wouldn't be so pessimistic. Rebels are much more proactive than in the past, and have already done a lot of damage on the cityside. C24 isn't supposed to fall super quickly because, well, it's a City with a capital C, and we're supposed to make this map last a little longer than those before it.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I wouldn't be so pessimistic. Rebels are much more proactive than in the past, and have already done a lot of damage on the cityside. C24 isn't supposed to fall super quickly because, well, it's a City with a capital C, and we're supposed to make this map last a little longer than those before it.

Oh no, i mean in just so much of the term that Rebels are isolated in their own corner of the map which has been a staple of any map, but C24 has the niche of basically cutting off them entirely, hence why hen it first ever came out it wasn't well received and well, that's why we have WN rivalling today.

Reactions: List