Not open for further replies.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
can anyone read this piece of art out like in that dunjam vid

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
i just really fkin HATE u dumb rpers. .... fuckin admins always rRRRR ].. ... . i will have my revenge haha you fools

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Is it too late to post the 'head staff killed rebelRP' and the '
This is going to be obviously about myself more then anything obviously,
I fucking hate citizen rp with a burning passion and do you know why It's not at all beacuse
"Oh you just don't know how to rp!" Or "You don't need scripts or guns to rp!" No it's beacuse, I don't know if it's just everyone fucking despises me or what It is. "Go ahead and pick on my grammar, I know some prick is dying to." But it's beacuse when you're on a server and I notice it more and more you'll join a server endup liking it and devote and sacrifice irl time to it and often sacrifice sleep, And eventually in your strides to be productive and help improve little details of the server It could be from sprucing up the cwu office to make it more life like or to protesting that the "Millitary faction" Should be issued proper equiptment not the same shit the Police use. Anyway I'm Ranting, What pisses me right the fuck off about HL2RP and makes me wanna fucking fire bomb a wheat field is the godamn lack of anything to do or those lazy fuckin' admins and staff who sit there on servers while people need their help and sometimes the server wont fucking even have a godamn /adminhelp or @ or somemthing And then some snotty cuck admin goes up to you and talks to you as if you're shit? Just Beacuse I don't feel like writing a fucking grammar perfect wall of text when I can be shot and it can reduced to be worth nothing in a matter of seconds due to some asshole. And on nebulous you get shot usually your pk'd. it's like wow put all the fucking work in all those months in for what?. Repeat. If your aimming to join civil workers Union which on the hl2rp server I like the industrial jobs, It's a pain in the ass if it's not havin to gather lp or you're having to write a PERFECT application which IMO is bullshit, Not everyone wants to be a fucking Circle walker, And don't say "Oh that's hl2rp cus it's not. I've had some damn good times on the servers in the past but I find either an admin ruins it for me or it just dies. Don't get me wrong you guys nebulous aren't as cancerous as that cesspool of raging dyke feminazi's over at Shock core, I hate the application's I feel when I write it I'm putting more effort into it then needed beacuse more often then not If I slip once I'ts all over, And it's like the fuck is the point anymore. I've noticed the nebulous pop dropping. I don't know if it's just like the exam season to blame or what anyway this is getting to long imo if you guys are looking to implement outlands still you should get rid of ww3rp cus it's almost always dead. Any way this has been another Incoherent angry rant on my part. I find the need to point out *cough voltage*cough* tping to ppl and spamming antlions while they build is not professional neither is callin someone a shit rper cus they don't wanna act like a pant pissing pussy to every confrontational situation.
[doublepost=1497168136][/doublepost]Have at It.

Oh I just saw this thread. I know I'm late, don't worry.

Well isn't this wonderful, all friendly and joyful.
I mean, why did you spend time doing this? Like, what's with people and their waste of energy.

Also:

as cancerous as that cesspool of raging dyke feminazi's over at Shock core

Please let's keep the respect between communities yeah?

devote and sacrifice irl time to it and often sacrifice sleep

Please, calm down, seriously - It's a game, the fact that you must have a serious behaviour since it's a serious RP doesn't mean you need to sacrifice and devote and do some sort of ritual to the Fourth Demon of Satanya.

And on nebulous you get shot usually your pk'd. it's like wow put all the fucking work in all those months in for what?

The point of it is, try and don't get killed.
So bad humans die when they get killed and they don't respawn :/

"Millitary faction"

Is this HL2RP or WW3RP again?

godamn lack of anything to do or those lazy fuckin' admins and staff who sit there on servers while people need their help and sometimes the server wont fucking even have a godamn /adminhelp or @ or somemthing And then some snotty cuck admin goes up to you and talks to you as if you're shit?

I mean next time I see a !help from you I might or might not answer it with my best definition of being a cunt - I try and answer things, and some others do. Sure there can be lazy people, but maybe they're just doing IRL stuff, you know; staff are also humans after all, they have things to do apart from Garry's Mod.

Beacuse I don't feel like writing a fucking grammar perfect wall of text when I can be shot and it can reduced to be worth nothing in a matter of seconds due to some asshole.

I'm sure I've written /me's longer than this rant of yours, and never got shot for it. Guess you're just putting it out of context?

Let me say this in the most respectful way I can think of: Your rant feels like a really young person protesting against how everything works before getting to understand how it works and why it is the way it currently is. "IC applications", "Grammar Nazis get out", "why did my rebel get PKed I've developed it a lot". You're basically making a meme out of yourself, being the face of all the people claiming such things, actually thinking that any of the things you've said would help or benefit anyone but /you/. I feel this rant is a rather self-interested writing - A seek for justice on yourself, for better treatment, or for easier ways. Don't get me wrong, I'm part of the staff and like anybody else in the team (I guess...) I'm here to help and guide and try and make your experience the best possible one, but I need you to collaborate. Does this mean the Staff will decide to make your experience easier, that we will change things so you can get easier into factions, get PKed with more difficulty, and basically have an unfair advantage over the rest? No. Not at all. And no, the changes won't be made for everyone because, as I said, things are the way they are for a reason.

Can you ask for help, get guidance, and more? Yes, sure. Ask away the reasoning for everything that you dislike on how Nebulous works, I'm sure someone will have the answers - I will answer if I know the reason for it.

But this rant you wrote is just useless. I also get mad over things, but usually I switch to another game, write a document for myself or simply listen to some chill music. Find your ways to calm down yourself, don't throw shit at others, it won't give you any gratification other than more anger due to people reacting to it and obviously throwing shit back.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
implying people dont diss other communities almost daily here + some of the other bigger communities

I guess so, but it's better to keep it to a minimum instead of straight up insulting them.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
This is going to be obviously about myself more then anything obviously,
I fucking hate citizen rp with a burning passion and do you know why It's not at all beacuse
"Oh you just don't know how to rp!" Or "You don't need scripts or guns to rp!" No it's beacuse, I don't know if it's just everyone fucking despises me or what It is. "Go ahead and pick on my grammar, I know some prick is dying to." But it's beacuse when you're on a server and I notice it more and more you'll join a server endup liking it and devote and sacrifice irl time to it and often sacrifice sleep, And eventually in your strides to be productive and help improve little details of the server It could be from sprucing up the cwu office to make it more life like or to protesting that the "Millitary faction" Should be issued proper equiptment not the same shit the Police use. Anyway I'm Ranting, What pisses me right the fuck off about HL2RP and makes me wanna fucking fire bomb a wheat field is the godamn lack of anything to do or those lazy fuckin' admins and staff who sit there on servers while people need their help and sometimes the server wont fucking even have a godamn /adminhelp or @ or somemthing And then some snotty cuck admin goes up to you and talks to you as if you're shit? Just Beacuse I don't feel like writing a fucking grammar perfect wall of text when I can be shot and it can reduced to be worth nothing in a matter of seconds due to some asshole. And on nebulous you get shot usually your pk'd. it's like wow put all the fucking work in all those months in for what?. Repeat. If your aimming to join civil workers Union which on the hl2rp server I like the industrial jobs, It's a pain in the ass if it's not havin to gather lp or you're having to write a PERFECT application which IMO is bullshit, Not everyone wants to be a fucking Circle walker, And don't say "Oh that's hl2rp cus it's not. I've had some damn good times on the servers in the past but I find either an admin ruins it for me or it just dies. Don't get me wrong you guys nebulous aren't as cancerous as that cesspool of raging dyke feminazi's over at Shock core, I hate the application's I feel when I write it I'm putting more effort into it then needed beacuse more often then not If I slip once I'ts all over, And it's like the fuck is the point anymore. I've noticed the nebulous pop dropping. I don't know if it's just like the exam season to blame or what anyway this is getting to long imo if you guys are looking to implement outlands still you should get rid of ww3rp cus it's almost always dead. Any way this has been another Incoherent angry rant on my part. I find the need to point out *cough voltage*cough* tping to ppl and spamming antlions while they build is not professional neither is callin someone a shit rper cus they don't wanna act like a pant pissing pussy to every confrontational situation.
[doublepost=1497168136][/doublepost]Have at It.
to reply to the thread you couldve been taken seriously if you put effort into what you typed which i know is partially what you are against but some things are just required in order to be taken seriously when writing things in any context online/electronically

Shaky

Proton
Nebulae
Please, calm down, seriously - It's a game, the fact that you must have a serious behaviour since it's a serious RP doesn't mean you need to sacrifice and devote and do some sort of ritual to the Fourth Demon of Satanya.
But you still do it, don't you?

Memes aside, OP is right about nothing ever happening. Events are rare, and if they are around, you only got workshift which is ctrl+c ctrl+v
Hence why I never play on HL2RP. You are either lucky, or you're around at the right time to find good people. So stop seeing his claims as a pile of horseshit. Nearly every newbie experiences this, and has to deal with this. That is why your playerbase is dropping, the only way to counter that is if admins work more on creative and unique events.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
But you still do it, don't you?

Memes aside, OP is right about nothing ever happening. Events are rare, and if they are around, you only got workshift which is ctrl+c ctrl+v
Hence why I never play on HL2RP. You are either lucky, or you're around at the right time to find good people. So stop seeing his claims as a pile of horseshit. Nearly every newbie experiences this, and has to deal with this. That is why your playerbase is dropping, the only way to counter that is if admins work more on creative and unique events.

This map is horrible for new events, at least when it concerns citizens - It's difficult to think of something for the citizens, super difficult. We can always do the usual events, weather events and other things, but this map has literally drained us out of unique and creative ideas. In my opinion, it's a really old map, outdated, which does not fit at all the needs we have as a whole, but well, community chose it, so can't really complain, I do what I can, and try to do my best, and I'm sure I can speak for the rest of the team.

I'm not saying what he said is a pile of horseshit, but the way he expressed it, makes it a mountain of useless criticism. As you could see, I was almost the first person to answer him in a serious way. Plus he's asking for things we can't give at all, or changes that simply won't be made for the good of the community and the server.

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.