Serious The test given when entering the server

CURVIN è_é

String
Nebulae
I think it's pranking me, first time i got here i thought the server was a serious one so i did the test accordingly like a professional AND i got kicked.
Got on the server AGAIN and responded the exact opposite of how i reacted to it before, thinking that the server is made to look serious just to dab on the people who ACTUALLY thought it was serious AND like i thought i got KICKED again.
SO what i am asking is how to get trough it so i can play this big tard game.

Reactions: List

not dani

Erotic Medical Technician
Nebulae
I think it's pranking me, first time i got here i thought the server was a serious one so i did the test accordingly like a professional AND i got kicked.
Got on the server AGAIN and responded the exact opposite of how i reacted to it before, thinking that the server is made to look serious just to dab on the people who ACTUALLY thought it was serious AND like i thought i got KICKED again.
you just answer the questions man it's not a trick or anything legit just like... read and answer. proper spelling, grammar, etc.

not dani

Nebulae
So you're telling me the test itself is a minefield and YOU managed to tip tap your way out of it?
Very fucking impressive, too bad you didn't mine-d to toss me a detector.
i didn't have to tip-toe through it man it's honestly really simple. you dont have to be a rocket surgeon to figure it out. if you can't pass it, man idk what to tell you because the questions are simple and more of a judge of integrity than anything i guess

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i didn't have to tip-toe through it man it's honestly really simple. you dont have to be a rocket surgeon to figure it out. if you can't pass it, man idk what to tell you because the questions are simple and more of a judge of integrity than anything i guess

i never played serious rp before taking the test and i could answer it first go i mean like come on it's not that hard

CURVIN è_é

String
Nebulae
i never played serious rp before taking the test and i could answer it first go i mean like come on it's not that hard
ARE YOU TELLING ME I AM RETARDED?
Ahem, i had to let that out.
I am saying that no matter how i respond it always ends the same way, i HAVE been a roleplayer for the past 2 years and i claim that the test is A B S O L U T E L Y BULLSHI-
Excuse me, but i am getting pissed about something that YOU call simple whille with just ONE ERROR, I get a boot shoved up my chimneyhole.
BUT atleast i should thank you for being really fast, at telling me to go back to school.

not dani

Nebulae
ARE YOU TELLING ME I AM RETARDED?
Ahem, i had to let that out.
I am saying that no matter how i respond it always ends the same way, i HAVE been a roleplayer for the past 2 years and i claim that the test is A B S O L U T E L Y BULLSHI-
Excuse me, but i am getting pissed about something that YOU call simple whille with just ONE ERROR, I get a boot shoved up my chimneyhole.
BUT atleast i should thank you for being really fast, at telling me to go back to school.
chill
it's not absolutely bullshit and in fact seems to be doing its job actually
just take a breather, look at the questions, and answer them proper.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
gmod rp tests are a piece of piss compared to when you hit other games that host rp schemas and you have to answer 20 questions correctly and perfect to get in

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I think I found your problem

You might want to start capitalizing your I's, as the test grammar checks you.

CURVIN è_é

String
Nebulae
I think I found your problem

You might want to start capitalizing your I's, as the test grammar checks you.

Couldn't you make it look more like "Make ONE error and i will send you straight to guatanamo bay"?
Also what do you mean for "I's"??

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Couldn't you make it look more like "Make ONE error and i will send you straight to guatanamo bay"?
Also what do you mean for "I's"??
No the test is literally as easy and basic as it could possibly be

I mean that you need to capitalize your I's

the letter "i" is always capitalized in English

CURVIN è_é

String
Nebulae
I literally told you what you more than likely were doing wrong, yet you got no help

???
Edited it, I said that because everyone except you were making me feel bad or something..?
I apologize for ANY aswell as FURTHER misunderstandings, i am from italy gimme a break...
And i know i know, i've been such a drama queen.