The unofficial venting thread

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
i just pulled a muscle in my neck from yawning and now i want to castrate somebody with fishing knives

oh and you know what really pisses me off? people who call weed "the devil's cabbage" in an unironic manner.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
hello we're secret european union police we've been hearing about your radical anti-multicultural opinions. please step outside with us.
[doublepost=1466172991][/doublepost]
what kind of school are you in if they eat grass there

It's not that they eat grass.

The fucker was just so dumb that he ate the grass on the fields, and the berries and sticks near the field.

D

Deleted member 150

cyka blyat vodka putin bear kalinka balalaika cheeki breeki i v damki memes.
goddamn uneducated westerners

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
It's not that they eat grass.

The fucker was just so dumb that he ate the grass on the fields, and the berries and sticks near the field.

Someone took vegetarian too far. Was he raised by animals?

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Someone took vegetarian too far. Was he raised by animals?

He had a fight with his brother, who wasn't a retard.

He started trying to bite his own brother, and I shit you not, he ended up confusing his own arm for his brothers and bit it until he ran away.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
All of these god damn arabs who act like complete asses to everyone and everything!
They get wellfare, they get free education but every day I see news of rapes/murders/gunfires by these refugees.
But the swedish news wont dare to show an arab commiting a crime on tv so they blur his face, change the voice and replace his arab name with a swedish name.
And our schools are in complete anarchy, they walk around in gangs blasting their middle eastern rap from their speakers disturbing all the classes but our teachers wont dare to stop them cause they'll get beat up.
Fucking arabs immigrant dipshits in sweden. FFS I hear arabic stupid fucking music all day, it's ruining my fucking weeks. I wanna go to town with a glock in my hand, shooting up every single one of them.
Fucking legend. :ok:

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
All of these god damn arabs who act like complete asses to everyone and everything!
They get wellfare, they get free education but every day I see news of rapes/murders/gunfires by these refugees.
But the swedish news wont dare to show an arab commiting a crime on tv so they blur his face, change the voice and replace his arab name with a swedish name.
And our schools are in complete anarchy, they walk around in gangs blasting their middle eastern rap from their speakers disturbing all the classes but our teachers wont dare to stop them cause they'll get beat up.

maxresdefault.jpg

Numbers

ok
Nebulae

ill fucking be there to shoot you as much as you shoot them.

im a bad example of a good arab.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
:ok: True.

I have seriously only met one arab in my school who is chill, but that's because he never hangs out with the rest of them.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae

hey dude you can step up to your goverment and do something about it -.-

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
Seemingly my post there got attention, let me explain in detail what these arabs from syria and fucking countries i don't know the name's of do.

1. They express their fuckwit fucked up culture through music and always speaking shit about me in their langauge.
2. All the "14 year olds" seem to have the strength of a 20 year old man, according to arabs.
3. These fucks, get offended when I curse in their langauge, but OH MAN IT'S OKAY FOR THEM TO CURSE IN MY LANGAUGE.
4. They smell so fucking bad, like go start eating normal food, ffs.
5. They actually resort to criminality to earn money in Sweden, it's not a stereotype, it's true. More than half of immigrants are criminal.
[doublepost=1466176622][/doublepost]
ill fucking be there to shoot you as much as you shoot them.

im a bad example of a good arab.
I made specific points here. ^^^^