The unofficial venting thread

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
I hate you and I hate how all you did on frundtech was find out where all scriptspawns are and then hunt the scripts and sell em for a high price
that has nothing to do with what i was just talking about.

D

Deleted member 243

Venting about arabs again, I'm a chubby 15 year old nerd, therefore the big bad 16 year old arab's with the strength of 2 men in their 30's go around doing whatever they want. I turned on a song in my headphones, it was mobb deep, it was quite loud. Meanwhile, this guy (arabic person) was playing his music that goes "TUK TUK DANANAN *arabic nonsense i don't understand*" and shit, in a fucking portable speaker. He plays it loudly for himself, as if someone gives a shit. But, then he has the fucking balls to complain about the volume of my music. I had fucking headphones, it wasn't even half as loud as his speaker. I mean, ffs. They're just so arrogant. They aren't grateful for the fact that they didn't die in Syria or wherever they came from. Tbh, I shouldn't be discussing shit cuz I'm a kid. Just giving everything out of my point of view.

I mean, I just really don't like some of the immigrants in my school. And yes, I turned down the volume of my music and walked away.
you keep on saying they as if the whole refugee population was in the train playing cancer music and complaining.

Let me complain, okay? You fucks keep on suggesting and complaining about a whole culture, a whole nation of people because some guy fucked up

and yes, islam isnt a religion of peace. People can make peace, and i dont think a pedophile should tell you what to do, since it is clearly written in the Quran that Mohammed was a pedo.

people make religion, people decide to kill others or fight for freedom.

And of course, people decide to post dumb shit, like you

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
you keep on saying they as if the whole refugee population was in the train playing cancer music and complaining.

Let me complain, okay? You fucks keep on suggesting and complaining about a whole culture, a whole nation of people because some guy fucked up

and yes, islam isnt a religion of peace. People can make peace, and i dont think a pedophile should tell you what to do, since it is clearly written in the Quran that Mohammed was a pedo.

people make religion, people decide to kill others or fight for freedom.

And of course, people decide to post dumb shit, like you
Yeah, i'm stupid af. As said before, I am only venting out shit that immigrants in MY SCHOOL do that pisses me off. Things that really aren't acceptable in society.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
How can a population be so fucking retarded that Trump is actually a debatable choice.
What the actual fuck.

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
How can a population be so fucking retarded that Trump is actually a debatable choice.
What the actual fuck.
Trump is honestly a better choice than Hillary and they're the only two choices at this point. I don't see why you give a fuck about the political climate of the USA though, maybe you should worry about your own third world country.

Reactions: List

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
I fucking hate that people get bamboozled into buying useless shit like the Smart Watch, FFS, they got lenovo to make a Shoe with a Screen on it, Phones with screens so fucking long.

Humanity is fucking retarded, I'm suprised at our own stupidity