Serious The way people are acting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eli

Proton
Nebulae
My advice is this: Don't be yourself. My IRL persona and my Forum persona are entirely different people, and while I may have strong opinions on some controversial topics, I may outright lie on the forums in order to not get shat on, because reputation is important within a community. Be an exaggeration of yourself, like a Youtuber would.

First off, this is bad advice, you shouldn't shy away from defending your beliefs as long as you have facts to support the case you are trying to make. There are only two times you shouldn't argue and that's when your life/ livelihood is in danger (Which is not going to ever happen on a roleplay forum) or the argument is pointless, otherwise, don't lie about you opinions to make people like you, trust me most people will respect you more if you stand up for what you believe as long as you are not being a dick and you support what you say with facts. The only thing one could consider changing is the way they act, in the past you (Talking to @Finlay3110 here) used to speak before you thought about what you wanted to say, you interrupted people and you annoyed the shit out of staff members (Which was somewhat expected considering you age at the time).

As for the point of this thread, before I say what I say I hope you know that despite the fact I didn't let you into my faction I have been fair to you and for the most part treated you with respect. Now for the harsh part, I told you this in the past, faction leader have almost unlimited power over their faction and that is the way it should be, if they see you as incompetent or think you can hurt the faction in any way they have the right not to let you in. You have earned yourself a bad reputation, you were given many chances before and so people will be reluctant to give you any more. The truth is that the only way for you to get anywhere in this community is if you get active, try not to fuck up and be a nice guy and eventually people will give you chances.

Reactions: List

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
y advice is this: Don't be yourself. My IRL persona and my Forum persona are entirely different people, and while I may have strong opinions on some controversial topics, I may outright lie on the forums in order to not get shat on, because reputation is important within a community. Be an exaggeration of yourself, like a Youtuber would.
Hello this is not shamchat, this is a community that people expect to be respected as who they are, and if not - it says something about the people in the community.

Please people, respect Finlay. When I first joined, people were always shit talking him, talking behind his back in private faction channels, literally HUMILIATING him for no apparent reason, so stop it, yeah?

A person in this community shouldn't be humiliated and harassed for his personality, would you like that?
[doublepost=1500142546][/doublepost]
Happend 1 year ago. I have changed
Did you ask him to legit stop because it annoys you?

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
A person in this community shouldn't be humiliated and harassed for his personality, would you like that?
Impossible really.
A lot of people are or have been, including myself from time to time.
People just need to not take everything to heart, grow a thick skin and shrug it off really. Not adjust, just not care.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Impossible really.
A lot of people are or have been, including myself from time to time.
People just need to not take everything to heart, grow a thick skin and shrug it off really. Not adjust, just not care.
Yeah, as a meme most of the time, but @Finlay3110 is actually being humiliated and if he's not okay with it, then it shouldn't happen.
[doublepost=1500144533][/doublepost]
So pity, it's impossible.
Look above.

Husky

Nebulae
I swear you faked having cancer and going to die so you could get a rank on WW3RP back on LP.

Tetra

Electron
Nebulae
I want to get a point across.
Recently there is a rumour going around that I roleplayed having an itchy vagina. And I would just like to say a couple of things in regards to this. My brother is autisic (I am not joking he really had autism). And because of this he has trouble understanding why certain things are wrong and in this situtation he decided it was a good idea to say I had a yeast infection on my character while I was gone for a piss. I would also like to say that do you guys really think I would tarnish my reputation even more and even after making this thread. I aplogise if my borother has upset anyone and I will be sure to lock my computer when I go for a piss.

(If needed I can provide proof he exsists)
[doublepost=1500390777][/doublepost]@the poor medic who had to deal with him

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
601.jpg

Husky

Nebulae
Recently there is a rumour going around that I roleplayed having an itchy vagina. And I would just like to say a couple of things in regards to this. My brother is autisic (I am not joking he really had autism). And because of this he has trouble understanding why certain things are wrong and in this situtation he decided it was a good idea to say I had a yeast infection on my character while I was gone for a piss. I would also like to say that do you guys really think I would tarnish my reputation even more and even after making this thread. I aplogise if my borother has upset anyone and I will be sure to lock my computer when I go for a piss.

b1d1a6dbbb8bb6fc5fa15614a74a937e.png

539264ef9e007b2d97b37f58b862ae36.png

And I'm autistic and even I know that's fucked up, I heavily doubt he genuinly thinks there's nothing wrong with that.

harry

Atom
Nebulae

i'd like bring in a special expert on autism

@slugman you have autism what do you say about this predicament

Status
Not open for further replies.