The Witcher

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
You gotta realize how hard it is to find people that resemble certain characters AND that do a good job acting AND that can actually act like the character they are playing.

Triss looks like shit sure but I doubt they had better options. Decent adaptation honestly

Rarmir

domestic abuse offender
Nebulae
You gotta realize how hard it is to find people that resemble certain characters AND that do a good job acting AND that can actually act like the character they are playing.

Triss looks like shit sure but I doubt they had better options. Decent adaptation honestly

Henry spent roughly two hours each morning doing makeup which included putting on the wig, I feel like asking the actress to straighten her hair or use a wig wouldn’t be a stretch.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
isnt the witcher supposed to be set in like

a europe equivalent

it makes no sense for yen and triss to not be pale as fuck

Reactions: List

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
Man if the only criticism people can muster is Triss being brown maybe this really will be the next GoT

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
audience score vs critic score speaks volumes, this is my favorite netflix original

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
i saw a compilation of gervais the butcher of bethlehem saying 'fuck' a lot on the telly show so i bought witch man 3 because it was 1 pound over a fiver

having a cracking time makes up for not getting anything for crimbo

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Amazing show critics must be drunk and blind cause I loved it, the only thing that was a bit confusing was the timeline but you can figure it out if you actually pay attention

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
think it was all right and people gurning about yennefer not being a cgi hottie need to wise up and grow a pair

it litterally does not matter you horny bastards

D

Deleted member 118

Had my doubts about the whole series up until the end of episode 2 (2 hours in, basically). Such a strong note to keep me watching

Still have to see Yennefer losing her hunchback in EP 3. The hunchback actually impressed me in terms of the actor's skills. I'm a bit triggered that she wasn't casted appropiately, but its a fantasy character so no harm done I guess.

They butchered Triss tho

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
why does geralt sound like that one skyrim voice actor all the time? I can't un-imagine him saying "We'll do whatever it takes, but we must have more swords for the imperial army."

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 118

why does geralt sound like that one skyrim voice actor all the time? I can't un-imagine him saying "We'll do whatever it takes, but we must have more swords for the imperial army."
"Mmm.. fuck."
- Whiterun Guard after the Dragonborn picks Empire

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Got a homework assignment for our extended leave to read a novel so I decided to buy the first 3 books (which are technically not in correct order) off amazon, I wanna see the differences and hopefully the books are as good!