thesarus descriptions

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
my favorite solution to this was going "Imagine there's nine men. He's the seventh." or such depending on their male 01-09 face model

still not getting over that fucking post someone made saying they went up to a cp, and the dude who attacked them had such an abstract desc he said "line up seven males, he's the third one" or sum shit cause of the playermodel

i died
A happy reunion

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
I used to have "a legend" or something in Keith Xavior‘s description

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
mPuKSAE.gif

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
abcbde465b63548ff7316283b1f455be.png

Love the fact despite this being 7 years ago I can vividly remember sending this !help because I'd been dumped on Shell Beach after I paid for a ferry and had to fend for myself killing NPC's for food for like a week until someone took me to the Hub lmao

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
abcbde465b63548ff7316283b1f455be.png

Love the fact despite this being 7 years ago I can vividly remember sending this !help because I'd been dumped on Shell Beach after I paid for a ferry and had to fend for myself killing NPC's for food for like a week until someone took me to the Hub lmao
ferrymen were the biggest vultures of clockwork along with price gaugers. actual bottom feeders

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
Cop main autism perpetuated by rank leaders trying to be elitist
The pinnacle of this autism reached its peak with the following description (Was in use twice, one occasion I know of was a joke)

"An anonymous Overwatch delegate clad in standard issue combat regalia, donning a gait, speaking with a foreign accent" while a fucking cp stands infront of you

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
This thread has inspired me to use the following description...

"Une oblique prefect qui parle with un mélange of Serbian and Hebraic accents, apporte un grand charcoal double-button greatcoat, Jodhpurs and a רצועה set of Reitstiefel noir."

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
This thread has inspired me to use the following description...

"Une oblique prefect qui parle with un mélange of Serbian and Hebraic accents, apporte un grand charcoal double-button greatcoat, Jodhpurs and a רצועה set of Reitstiefel noir."
A true citizen of the world

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Just another man.

Someone trying to survive in this world.

A vague silhouette with the traits of your average citizen.

A man in a mask.

Someone wearing a blue jumpsuit.

A freedom fighter.

A clandestine figure fighting for the liberation of his homeland.