Top 4 Ways to Gain Hatred!

Mr. Krampus

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hi, I'm Krampus. Have you ever wanted to quickly make people hate you with an intense passion? Lose friends? Make your family deem you a lost cause? Well, this is the guide for you!

1. Spit Chewed Up Banana At It

This doesn't just apply to bananas, this applies to all foods that gain a sticky, mushy quality when chewed up

2. Give It A Hurt

Giving a friend or loved one a good SLAP is sure to slowly build up ill will towards yourself, if there are others close by you wish to make dislike you, use under-the-belt tactics such as pulling it's hair and giving it a rub

3. Do The Screech To It

Screech in the person's ears, this is sure to make them wish it had never met you in the first place

4. Keep Doing Outdated Memes To It

One I like to use is asking my friends "Hey, have you heard Club Penguin is shutting down?"

Reactions: List

Mr. Krampus

Neutrino
Nebulae
Quick question:
What cualifies as an outdated meme? John Cena?
Hmmm, depends on how you use it, really. Humming the John Cena theme over and over again is fine while coming up with anything that has a shred of originality to it is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
Hmmm, depends on how you use it, really. Humming the John Cena theme over and over again is fine while coming up with anything that has a shred of originality to it is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN
Screaming John Cena as I enter a doorway?

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
file_748742_Creature4.jpg

Mr. Krampus

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hmmmm, that's likely to cause collateral damage so it's best to do it out in the wilderness