{Trigger Warning}[Serious] Guy beating his significant other on stream

casool

Quark
Nebulae
Attention, people like it, even if it is negative.
Look at those people who do 'pranks'.

Sure, but "haha XD prankd bro!!1" and beating your girlfriend are on entirely different levels of 'negative'. One is "wow you are really stupid" the other is "you are a terrible person who doesn't deserve to exist on this planet"

not really a valid comparison imo

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
I'm going to be dead honest here.
Any guy that even considers laying a hand on a woman should be either beaten to a pulp or shamed for his life
Any guy that does lay a hand on a woman in a harmful way should be sent to prison.
I've been brought up to believe that this is purely inhumane, and I myself would always put myself between a guy trying to hurt a girl. Regardless if I can fight him or not, I'd rather take a beating.
Just my opinion here, but that guy should have the shit beaten out of him.

EDIT: And to add, it doesn't fucking matter if Alcohol played a part, it's no excuse.

Sectus

grand poobah of applications
Nebulae
You can't imagine what it feels like to be forced to let people like this off because of a jury decision.

Dist

Proton
Nebulae
I'm going to be dead honest here.
Any guy that even considers laying a hand on a woman should be either beaten to a pulp or shamed for his life
Any guy that does lay a hand on a woman in a harmful way should be sent to prison.
I've been brought up to believe that this is purely inhumane, and I myself would always put myself between a guy trying to hurt a girl. Regardless if I can fight him or not, I'd rather take a beating.
Just my opinion here, but that guy should have the shit beaten out of him.

EDIT: And to add, it doesn't fucking matter if Alcohol played a part, it's no excuse.
Assuming this goes both ways?

D

Dazza

Why do assholes like this get girls and i dont if i had a girl i would love her and kick the shit out of anyone who tried to hurt her like this jerkwad......

D

Deleted member 243

this is physically hurting me as i watch this

those screams sound like a woman being stabbed

Cookies

Comin' Straight from the Cookie Jar!
Nebulae
Any thoughts?

i think everyone can agree that this is pretty a fucking terrible man.

fuck, he doesn't deserve to be called a man. he deserves to be called a criminal.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Looks like someone isn't gonna be making money from video games anymore.

Feel bad for the woman honestly, and the fact that the guys at the start were laughing at it, like wtf?

Praetorian

Neutrino
Nebulae
.50 cal Drama everywhere
Wonder what would happen if someone watching the stream was able to SWAT the guy (like many other cases before)
Oh well