Trumper voter kidnapped and Tortured

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
The donald drumpf and race baiting rhetoric by the media is the reason this happened. People love to make it into "us vs them" where racism is not in Donald Trump's platform. Because he's anti-open borders, the media twisted his message into racism which the people in these video seem to buy into.
If this was the other way around though, the media would have a field day.

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
2IyLIR.png

didnt do nuffin

Nebulae
Why has there been a huge influx of hating on white people latley

And why does barley anyone say anything about it

because it's universal already, the american people continue to treat eachother like shit because you've all been baited by supreme overlord soros and his army of minions.

it's like how /pol/ suddenly went from "gas le kikes" to "WTF I LOVE JEWS NOW".

understand that we're all pawns in this game of thrones and i doubt the people leading the country would make mistakes.

Nebulae
ya'll are some stupid white boys lmao the dude didn't even support trump, you do understand they made him say like 99% of this shit.

the only reason he suddenly became a trump supporter was to get all you spurdos to hate chicago which is already a violent fucking zone.

D

Deleted member 243

this wouldn't have happend if he was packing smh

D

Deleted member 243

He has autism so I don't think he would be allowed to have one
kitchen knife would be enough

if he were to hurl around and flapped his arms all over the place with a knife- then i dont think they would try to do what they did

at least that's what i would do when three blacks tried to get on top of me mmmm

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
this wouldn't have happend if he was packing smh

if he were to hurl around and flapped his arms all over the place with a knife- then i dont think they would try to do what they did

at least that's what i would do when three blacks tried to get on top of me mmmm

remilitarization of the rhineland

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

I'm pretty sure that's basic human instinct

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
Paybacks A Bitch

https://media.*******/file_store/70a63cc53231c6fc707706e4a3280623bd8c2309d30cc8c67c5b72896f022dcf.jpg​

On Aug. 21, 2017, American skywatchers will be treated to a rare and spectacular celestial show — the first total solar eclipse visible from the continental United States in nearly four decades. Next year's "Great American Total Solar Eclipse" will darken skies all the way from Oregon to South Carolina, along a stretch of land about 70 miles (113 kilometers) wide. People who descend upon this "path of totality" for the big event are in for an unforgettable experience, said eclipse expert Jay Pasachoff, an astronomer at Williams College in Massachusetts.

A total solar eclipse last darkened soil on the U.S. mainland on Feb. 26, 1979. But August 2017 will mark the first time in 99 years that such an event is "readily available to people from coast to coast," Pasachoff said.

The fact that total solar eclipses occur at all is a quirk of cosmic geometry. The moon orbits an average of 239,000 miles (384,600 kilometers) from Earth — just the right distance to seem the same size in the sky as the much-larger sun. But most solar eclipses are of the partial variety, in which the moon appears to take a bite out of the sun's disk. Indeed, two to five solar eclipses occur every year on average; total eclipses happen just once every 18 months or so. (Eclipses are relatively rare because the moon's orbit is inclined about 5 degrees relative to that of Earth. If the two bodies orbited in exactly the same plane, a solar eclipse would occur every month, during the moon's "new" phase.)

Furthermore, the narrow path of totality is often inaccessible to skywatchers — most of Earth is covered by water, after all — so a total solar eclipse that occurs over populated areas is quite special. Indeed, the August 2017 event will be the first one whose totality path lies completely within the United States since 1776, experts have said.

"Indeed, the August 2017 event will be the first one whose totality path lies completely within the United States since 1776, experts have said."

1776 - 2017
jones6.png

YOU READY FAGGOTS