u.s. accepting 110,000 refugees in 2017

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
yes hi hello

it's ya boi

anyway i thought i'd stir the shit up by sparking a discussion about the obama administration's decision to accept 110000 refugees in 2017. discuss.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
but mr obomo isnt going to be presidente in 2017 ????

I have no idea how American politics work, but I assume any plans that go through congress (The American version of a political council iirc) stay, unless the next president convinces them to change it.

The President can't really do much without asking congress and having them vote on it, afaik.

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
I have no idea how American politics work, but I assume any plans that go through congress (The American version of a political council iirc) stay, unless the next president convinces them to change it.

The President can't really do much without asking congress and having them vote on it, afaik.
president can veto tho

TRUMP O SAVIOR

Nebulae
lmao at all the /pol/acks who thought meme magic could save them kek just willed your fuckery.

on a side note good luck cause the US has guns so those who don't come to live their lives after escaping an american warzone are gonna cause some issues.

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
on a side note good luck cause the US has guns so those who don't come to live their lives after escaping an american warzone are gonna cause some issues.
but terrorists in other countries w/ strict gun laws still get them, so they can use them against people with higher rates of success because a chav w/ a knife and a terrorist with a gun isnt a fair fight

in america it's good guys w/ guns vs bad guys w/ guns
unless ur in the streets of chiraq or in a liberal night club

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
sharif don't like it
shoot up the pulse bar
shoot up the pulse bar

Nebulae
pulse

sorry i was speaking too far down south

pulse wasn't liberal you know there's such thing as right wing gays right?

and who's going to think to bring concealed carry clubbing with them? have you ever been to a club? it's difficult to get into one without looking good and not carrying a gun

in america it's good guys w/ guns vs bad guys w/ guns
unless ur in the streets of chiraq or in a liberal night club

5 cops buzzkilled in texas

15+ killed in columbine

dylann roof effay church shooter

the supreme gentleman

most of these people were right wing and or influenced by the right wing, yes even the black texas shooters

essentially it goes to show that even your incorruptible right brothers enjoy lighting up innocents so i often find it really fucking hard to believe that the right is right