u.s. accepting 110,000 refugees in 2017

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
yeah that's probably because they're coming in pretty large portions, they usually just stick together and behave like where they come from in another environment, though I have to admit I met a few cool ones too

Yeah, but Germans are cool and know how to deal with Immigrants.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Except Merkel.
merkel-rating-sp-downgrading-jpg-crop_display.jpg

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
That's the face of someone who doesn't have faith in the German People.
yeah the problem is that a extremely big portion just vote what thier parents are voting, that's also why the CDU is still being voted
problem is that there isn't really anyone to vote in general here, almost all canditates have thier retarded sides

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
yeah the problem is that a extremely big portion just vote what thier parents are voting, that's also why the CDU is still being voted
problem is that there isn't really anyone to vote in general here, almost all canditates have thier retarded sides
face of someone getting kicked out of office in next year's elections

and will get BTFO in tomorrow's state elections
Thing is, they'd seem a bit more credible if they at least acknowledged that there is an issue with taking in tons and tons of people and denying any criticism about it.

At least Brexit shook things up regardless of how it turns out for us in the end.
[doublepost=1474149354][/doublepost]
didn't we do that with Israel?
@harry

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Thing is, they'd seem a bit more credible if they at least acknowledged that there is an issue with taking in tons and tons of people and denying any criticism about it.
she'd do anything if it benefits her even in the slightest way

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
you know

i hate america just like everyone else does but you forget that america is a relatively young country

look back at the history of almost every other country and you will see the deaths of millions, so please don't start arguing that america spreads genocide. plus america's culture is young as fuck as well so no figure it seems like the only thing it pushes out is consumerism when it used to have some great values. its just becoming a shithole due to its mass corporate nature and many other factors

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
you know

i hate america just like everyone else does but you forget that america is a relatively young country

look back at the history of almost every other country and you will see the deaths of millions, so please don't start arguing that america spreads genocide. plus america's culture is young as fuck as well so no figure it seems like the only thing it pushes out is consumerism when it used to have some great values. its just becoming a shithole due to its mass corporate nature and many other factors
i have a feeling if you'd ask anyone ''where did america come from''
they wouldnt know it was the thirteen colonies from britain

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
You fucking :heyzeus: with your generalizations make me sick

So what you watched a video of 1-2 guys harrasing someone, implying that is NOT SOMETHING ALREADY HAPPENING EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD, you guys are being manipulated like mindless gorillas into believing something that the upper ward wants you to believe so they can use your hatred to fill their pockets.

You are all fucking stupid, people are fucking suffering and you are coming on a forum to complain about the people that ran away from the torture of their lifetime and an inevitable death.

DALEK BUT YOU ARE INSULTING IN A FRIENDLY FORUM NOOOOO

Fuck you all, seriously.
Provocations provocations they always exist, so what didn't your government do the same to them?

You are dissing an entire population because 2-3 of their wrong doings, you do realize the count of fatherless/motherless lost kids within those refugees right? If everything they receive is hate in their weak state both physically and mentally, they are of course going to riot you guys. You are fucking trying to tell them to fuck off instead of sitting a table to talk them down, what the fuck do you expect?
What I see is that a bunch of fucking families running away from a land so THEY WON'T DIE OF STARVATION, you rich fuck it's fun to watch them run and complain about "Oh er muh culture is very important" They are HUMANS man, we are all HUMAN here, they are fucking tortured by animals so they had to abandon EVERYTHING THEY KNEW So they WON'T DIE TO SEE A FUTURE.

Do you even try to imagine how that might feel? No, course you not, you'd rather complain about your veryimportantamericanculture
turknatsluturkadurkdooo-jpg.75544

>Implying that if western culture is ruined by overflow of people from third world countries it won't affect other countries

>implying that we don't already see the effects of people not wanting to integrate

>Implying that we should accept people who make no attempt or a very little one at adapting and behaving like westerners do

>Implying that them creating sub-cultures and places in which they only surround themselves with people from their own country is a good thing

>Implying that hermit-culture within western countries is a good thing and will help the population

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
We here in America have a lot of money, a lot of land, and a lot of guns.
We have always been a diverse population with people immigrating from all around the world.
I don't see why it should be any different now.

With that being said,
I'd rather have these Syrians with us than being propagated too against us.