Nucleus
Nebulae
vBGlLSW.png

This makes 0 sense to be honest.

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae
Only because you leaked a document and constantly shitposted on the thread

That document is outdated and, at the beginning I didn't even believe that this is the thing, so what I did is I asked on a public thread to see what it is, and my answers where like that:

If it gets deleted, then that guy on the Teamspeak 3 wasn't lying and I posted it rip
I thought you can put documents on private mode.

If it doesn't get deleted, then its not important.

I mean it contains CSGO pictures, I thought like.... this doesn't make sense, I mean why??? would you put csgo ranks in hl2rp?? for the combines why?
Then if it's the real thing then why would someone link it at the ts3, why would someone go there and link it in the ts3 if its secret. He never said clearly to me, this is the official thing and you should never post it on the forums. There are only people that do jokes to me and say they have it and I don't care if they have it or not. The first thing I thought when he link it was, is this some kind of jokes like it contains a document with a big picture of shit that you don't want to see? I also told him, screenshot and upload it on imgur but later I clicked on it. The first thing I see is the thing and next to it, it says crap. Okay, then I continue reading, I see some unproffessional made formatting and then I thought like, what is this, is this a fake thing, this must be a bad joke or something like that. So I vent on the forums and posted it.

I never thought that that thing pops up even if its outdated why the fuck would someone link me that trustful thing? Why?

And I never actually readed that document through I just see the title and some pictures.

Ok after I read through the document and since it's private I see the rules, they match to the rules on this server as I've seen. But it's still outdated and I didn't know anything about it. I just copy pasted the link and asked what it is.

And you want to say, that I leaked it. The guy in the ts3 did it, and there we're other people inside I mean everyone has it just they never said that they have it.

Last edited:

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Only because you leaked a document and constantly shitposted on the thread

shitposts that got more neb then most of your memethread posts, doubleD. don't do him dirty

he didn't leak anything, idk what's with the sudden angst on the dude and BQ rating all of his shit dumb, it feels like you're just targetting the dude cause he's being innocent as fuck and people neb him for doing funny shit and you're like "grr this is bad now??"

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
BQ rating all of his shit dumb
Sorry, am I not entitled to an opinion anymore?

Also I rated more than just him dumb, because I thought it was dumb and not funny- not much else to it.

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
shitposts that got more neb then most of your memethread posts, doubleD. don't do him dirty

he didn't leak anything, idk what's with the sudden angst on the dude and BQ rating all of his shit dumb, it feels like you're just targetting the dude cause he's being innocent as fuck and people neb him for doing funny shit and you're like "grr this is bad now??"
no that's not the case at all

karl is a cool dude and all, it's just that the document he posted was not meant to be released to the public at all - even if it's outdated.

and why do you care if he gets more nebs than me. I like some of his posts but he was doing it too frequently today

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Sorry, am I not entitled to an opinion anymore?

Also I rated more than just him dumb, because I thought it was dumb and not funny- not much else to it.

yeah but you just went through all of his posts there and dumbed him when he had like a bunch of nebs, and disagrees of course but most of the community nebs him or shouldn't really care if he's 'shitposting'. if everyone suddenly had a problem with him, then they'd show that.

but it's just people being le funny contrarian cause he's a big old meme that everyones laughing at but then some dude don't get the idea and say "karl police isn't funny" and he gets dumbed cause that's the point.

it's not suppose to be funny, it's suppose to be light-hearted innocence.
[doublepost=1513723883][/doublepost]
was not meant to be released to the public at all - even if it's outdated.

isn't it from LP or lemonpunch which is dead

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
yeah but you just went through all of his posts there and dumbed him when he had like a bunch of nebs, and disagrees of course but most of the community nebs him or shouldn't really care if he's 'shitposting'. if everyone suddenly had a problem with him, then they'd show that.
And? 'The community' doesn't dictate my personal opinion and you should stop acting like it does. It could've had 100 nebs for all I care

but it's just people being le funny contrarian cause he's a big old meme that everyones laughing at but then some dude don't get the idea and say "karl police isn't funny" and he gets dumbed cause that's the point.
He was right though, in my opinion

And I don't care

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae

[doublepost=1513723883][/doublepost]

isn't it from LP or lemonpunch which is dead
Why do you care about ratings so much

who the fuck cares

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
And? 'The community' doesn't dictate my personal opinion and you should stop acting like it does.

yeah, i dunno about personal opinion. i don't mind your personal opinon, nor should it be dictated by anyone elses. im just saying there's no reason to trump other community members and doing such overdramatic actions cause you personally think this is the way things should be. if it's not harming anyone, then why is it your personal obligation to say remove his posting powers on a thread.
[doublepost=1513724194][/doublepost]
Why do you care about ratings so much

who the fuck cares

it's not about the ratings, or how many purple disc points i have. i nebulae'd basically about everything. i can't even rate threads or the like anymore, im mostly saying ratings kinda show what the community thinks of something. it's like bullshit reddit karma thing, the upvote and downvote kinda deal.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
yeah, i dunno about personal opinion. i don't mind your personal opinon, nor should it be dictated by anyone elses. im just saying there's no reason to trump other community members and doing such overdramatic actions cause you personally think this is the way things should be. if it's not harming anyone, then why is it your personal obligation to say remove his posting powers on a thread.
We do temporary reply bans all the time

overdramatic
Yeah I'd call it over dramatic if we had permabanned him from everything for it, when the fact of the matter is - that didn't happen and you're intentionally exaggerating it so you can continue your anti-staff shit talk like usual.

doolettiboi

Proton
Nebulae
>caring about nebs
>nebs mean anymore more than an ego boost

the rating system is there to help make sure there is an easy way to give an opinion, but in a way that shouldnt be taken to seriously. if you can't accept that, then well you shouldnt be exploring the forums.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
m mostly saying ratings kinda show what the community thinks of something.
And that doesn't mean anything - someone could break rules, get 100 neb and still get banned

Ratings dictate nothing on the moderation side

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
anti-staff shit talk like usual.

what the fuck are you on about, most of the staff are decent. what anti-staff rhetoric are you getting from me.

Ratings dictate nothing on the moderation side

yeah, if karl broke the forumrules i'd be inclined to agree

but he didn't. he posted a guide that's from 2014 and from a different community or something, iirc

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
but he didn't. he posted a guide that's from 2014 and from a different community or something, iirc
That wasn't why I reply banned him tho

I did it for shitposting, the guide thing was stupid but irrelevant considering it's outdated to the point of looking like it doesn't belong to neb as you put it. He even apologized for the guide thing and to his credit, wasn't really his fault - he got sent it