uh what is this?

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
karl is a cool dude and all, it's just that the document he posted was not meant to be released to the public at all - even if it's outdated.

I did it for shitposting, the guide thing was stupid but irrelevant considering it's outdated to the point of looking like it doesn't belong to neb as you put it. He even apologized for the guide thing and to his credit, wasn't really his fault - he got sent it

i'm sorry it was legitimate confusion cause you guys sort of conflicted on that post.

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
dont inject yourself into a situation you don't completely understand, it only instigates it and makes it far worse than it already is.

no, it's kinda cause the dude said one thing but then another staff member said another.

idk if that's on my part or not.

doolettiboi

Proton
Nebulae
no, it's kinda cause the dude said one thing but then another staff member said another.

idk if that's on my part or not.

and you took reign of the situation by assuming their intentions were negative. there was confusion because you were looking from the outside in and gave your opinion on the subject where it really wasnt necessary.

Spine

All toasters toast toast.
Nebulae
Why do you care about ratings so much

who the fuck cares
d03453d3d002e6f6f42101cb6bbfe1a5.png

I had to grind for this my dude.

21ml

Gillette, the best a man can get
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i like karl do not bring harm to him please xoxo