Underrated Games

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
From what I‘ve seen; nobody has made a underrated games thread, so here we are.
Talk about what you think are underrated games that should get some attention.

220px-Manhuntbox.jpg

A stealth Horror Game made by Rockstar Games. You‘ve probably heard of this game before because of it‘s violence. This game basically revolves around some guy being forced to act in a Snuff Film and having to kill Gang Members in the most violent ways possible. It‘s fun, and tense, most of all when you‘ve been spotted. It‘s Concept is easy, sneak in the shadows, bait enemies and kill them, but it’s really hard sometimes.

trialsevolution.0.0.jpg

A sidescrolling Racing Game, it‘s hard to explain but basically you‘re on a bike and instead of having to be faster than your opponents, you have to overcome obstacles in the race track. It‘s one of the hardest games I‘ve personally played, but it‘s really enjoyable. What I like the most about this game is that you can create your own tracks and share them.

Reactions: List

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
i loved trials so much, me and my friends always played it back in xbox 360 days
i'm gonna look at manhunt, never even heard of it before

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
From what I‘ve seen; nobody has made a underrated games thread, so here we are.
Talk about what you think are underrated games that should get some attention.

220px-Manhuntbox.jpg

A stealth Horror Game made by Rockstar Games. You‘ve probably heard of this game before because of it‘s violence. This game basically revolves around some guy being forced to act in a Snuff Film and having to kill Gang Members in the most violent ways possible. It‘s fun, and tense, most of all when you‘ve been spotted. It‘s Concept is easy, sneak in the shadows, bait enemies and kill them, but it’s really hard sometimes.

trialsevolution.0.0.jpg

A sidescrolling Racing Game, it‘s hard to explain but basically you‘re on a bike and instead of having to be faster than your opponents, you have to overcome obstacles in the race track. It‘s one of the hardest games I‘ve personally played, but it‘s really enjoyable. What I like the most about this game is that you can create your own tracks and share them.
manhunt isn't underrated?

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
manhunt isn't underrated?
Not a lot of people talk about it, it doesn‘t get many views on YT, and it also doesn‘t help that it‘s banned in a few countries. But then again, that‘s just from my perspective.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Not a lot of people talk about it, it doesn‘t get many views on YT, and it also doesn‘t help that it‘s banned in a few countries. But then again, that‘s just from my perspective.
It's a Rockstar game man, people like it and people play it.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae

Second Sight
Free Radical once made a singleplayer only, story rich stealth game.
And it had psychic powers
And it's really good.

Sphinx and the cursed mummy
Puzzle platformer and action adventure
Would've been perfect if not for a cliffhanger ending they'd never see through to the end

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Titanfall 2 and the titanfall franchise is the most underrated shooter yet, is so much fun but it's killed by poor release choices by EA.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
darkwood is terrifyingly underrated and deserves way more recognition.

made a thread about it cause i was upset grr that it doesn't get the popularity it deserves

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
I haven't seen much talk on Deep Rock Galactic. Its about a year old but really flew by with little notoriety. Its essentially like Vermintide but with mining, alcohol and more dwarves.

its supposed to receive a ton of updates over the summer/early fall so hopefully it gets a lot more attention

Last edited:

dvn

Atom
Nebulae

Interstellar Marines is like, horribly dead. Good system, graphics, limited weaponry, but the game is just intense.
Realistic CQC too, which adds to why it shouldn't be dead.

[LN] Alan

Neutrino
Nebulae
The entire Harry Potter series on PS2 was the best game series i have ever played. Chamber of Secrets, Order of the Phoenix, and Prisoner of Azkaban where all my favorites out of the series.
[doublepost=1557608188][/doublepost]
The entire Harry Potter series on PS2 was the best game series i have ever played. Chamber of Secrets, Order of the Phoenix, and Prisoner of Azkaban where all my favorites out of the series.
I also liked the old Star Wars Battlefront games

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This is a pretty old one from Nintendo, I feel like the Kid Icarus franchise especially Kid Icarus Uprising is severely underrated and I'm waiting for a sequel for it, it's a great game with plenty of replayability amazing writing and kickass music. I know I must have replayed it at least 4 times, and it never failed me to have fun, you can see many references of it in smash.

SI_3DS_KidIcarusUprising_image1600w.jpg

Edit: Added some songs if you want to hear this banger soundtrack

Last edited: