Underrated Games

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
This is a pretty old one from Nintendo, I feel like the Kid Icarus franchise especially Kid Icarus Uprising is severely underrated and I'm waiting for a sequel for it, it's a great game with plenty of replayability amazing writing and kickass music. I know I must have replayed it at least 4 times, and it never failed me to have fun, you can see many references of it in smash.

SI_3DS_KidIcarusUprising_image1600w.jpg
Kid Icarus Uprising is the best 3DS game I have.
It's fucking great.
Also I remember playing it's multiplayer for months and getting my arse kicked constantly before realizing I had been playing against bots every game.

Speaking of 1v1 me on it dude

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
This is a pretty old one from Nintendo, I feel like the Kid Icarus franchise especially Kid Icarus Uprising is severely underrated and I'm waiting for a sequel for it, it's a great game with plenty of replayability amazing writing and kickass music. I know I must have replayed it at least 4 times, and it never failed me to have fun, you can see many references of it in smash.

SI_3DS_KidIcarusUprising_image1600w.jpg
It's a literal masterpiece, easily top 5 games I've ever played
It's like playing a shoot 'em up and a visual novel at the same time

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Kid Icarus Uprising is the best 3DS game I have.
It's fucking great.
Also I remember playing it's multiplayer for months and getting my arse kicked constantly before realizing I had been playing against bots every game.

Speaking of 1v1 me on it dude

Had it on my Italian 3DS, so I left it there unfortunatelly, but I remember multiplayer it was pretty fun.

Also added the theme song on the original post about Kid Icarus if you all want to hear how good some of it's song where

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Half_Life_Screenshot_2019.05.28_-_18.41.13.86.png

This is the most underrated Valve Game tbh, if you don't know what it is, you shouldn't even consider yourself as a gamer.
(Memes aside, Ricochet is actually a pretty fun game if you find a lobby with people in it. Too bad most lobbies have bots in them now.)

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
My two are probably:

Arx Fatalis and Stranglehold.

Stranglehold was just a fun little game where you run around and shoot shit - it was pretty funny as well :^)

Arx Fatalis was great rpg on the xbox, and the magic system is something I crave in other RPG's :(

Orcus

Proton
Nebulae

I can honestly think of no one who talk about this game and it was a better 4x game then Civ 5

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
header.jpg

Overshadowed by the original DOW2 and the more popular expansion Retribution, I honestly feel this is the best Warhammer 40k game/dlc period, the setting is great, the story (If you've followed the characters through DOW1/2) and the general hopelessness of the entire game is just amazing.
Possibly my favourite scene in any game comes from this, spoilers ahead
One of the main characters, Avitus, is a split mixture between a guilt ridden man who genuinely cares about his squadmates to a sociopath who only wants blood. After slaughtering "Traitor Imperial Guardsman" (Who were just innocent dudes) he's pulled into the work of chaos by his own chapter master. He's haunted by the faces of hundreds of innocents he's killed, and even while service to chaos still loves his original brothers. Even when his betrayal is public and it comes to a head on battle during possibly the best scene in the game, his speeches are just amazing and I honestly feel for him as a person in general, wracked with guilt, stuck between staying loyal to his chapter master now corrupt, or his brothers who fight against him, who in turn are also "Traitors".

If you don't care about spoilers, highly suggest watching this -

If you've never played Dawn of War one or two, I highly suggest it, they're both usually dirty cheap

Last edited:

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
Barkley-Shut-Up-and-Jam-Gaidan.png

please play barkley
it's the funniest game i think anyone's ever made

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
>best soundtrack ever heard in a game
>solid voice acting
>solid story
>solid setting
>got setting right
>revolutionized industry tech and usage
>is the thinking mans game
>is kino in videogame form

c49180479ba80333984f2e356dd0bf34.jpg

the epitome of Rockstar KINO, it all went downhill from here

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I have been looking for this for years, I forgot what it was called and trying to find a certain army game from that era is a needle in a haystack

Thank you so much

Yes holy shit someone else who loved it

I had it for so long and I loved it, but then they sent my xbox and that copy to my family in Venezuela

I just imagine some kids having a blast playing The Outfit...

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae

This was one of the first games I rented from Blockbuster. If I went on my xbox live account and went to the bottom of my achievements list (Which shows the oldest game you've played" this is what would always show up

I only remember the scene where that one char is dying in a cutscene and blows up some germans by tossing his cigarette at some fuel or smth? I don't fucking remember but this game was litty.

Most underrated games of all time
51HQHCRHWBL._SY445_.jpg
5173JQEW70L._SY300_QL70_.jpg

Timesplitters is fucking lit and you didn't have a childhood if you didn't play this

Also underated GTA clone
220px-The_Getaway_Black_Monday.jpg

I've been playing this and timesplitters on an emulator, would recommend all 3.