News Unforeseen Sanctuary - A HL2RP Passive Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The choice is yours. Will you take this opportunity to find new friends to help you get the time go by? Or will you take the opportunity to aid the Union in restoration?​

to gather lost supplies

Find new friends? More like find new scripts for half the people lol.

Event sounds really fun though, I'll be there on my conscript hopefully.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: List

Plankt0n

'dexterous'
Nebulae
Find new friends? More like find new scripts for half the people lol.

Event sounds really fun though, I'll be there on my conscript hopefully.
[/QUOTE]
There will be spawned items (harmful stuff) as there obviously be shit scattered around here n there. - The event is not even remotely focused on this however, it's just a way for people to boost their loyalism or maybe the opposite. You might even not find anything.

Thijs

Neutrino
Nebulae
This looks like a good event and I'm gonna try to get online during that time, but how long will it last?

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
There will be spawned items (harmful stuff) as there obviously be shit scattered around here n there. - The event is not even remotely focused on this however, it's just a way for people to boost their loyalism or maybe the opposite. You might even not find anything.

Define harmful stuff. I just know that if there is going to be any sort of weapons or suits or anything that is above non-UU food, a handful of people will focus on that and run around looking for it, which will effect the immersion of us others who want to try and get some new development out of it to be honest.

Plankt0n

'dexterous'
Nebulae
Define harmful stuff. I just know that if there is going to be any sort of weapons or suits or anything that is above non-UU food, a handful of people will focus on that and run around looking for it, which will effect the immersion of us others who want to try and get some new development out of it to be honest.
fuck me harmless i mean harmless!
[doublepost=1463082060][/doublepost]
This looks like a good event and I'm gonna try to get online during that time, but how long will it last?
This is a passive event that will carry on throughout the whole evening, it will gradually end when the playerbase wants to. We will focus on restoring the airfilters during the event.

Last edited:

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
scenery1.png

Massive green clouds can be seen approaching the city, smog filled with lethal gas waste are threatening the city due to the air-filtration that were supposed to be installed at the outskirts of the city to keep the air breathable never were sent in due time. The massive industrial sector, twenty-four seven hour work shifts, the questionable materials being used, and let's not even speak about the resources being used that were brought here by the Universal Union, it's taking its toll on the City.

Birds from the skies are falling down, a green horrendous smelling liquid pouring out of their beaks; The Civil Administration Board feared this, but have kept it quiet for days. Within a matter of hours, the city will turn into a graveyard.

Overwatch is deployed with an interesting ally, together with the Civil Workers Union, they are dispatched in secrecy; into the sub levels of the Industrial City. To create an emergency camp to where the inhabitants of the city will be moved to. The gas flow into the sewers are turned off, the entrances sealed and the work is set into full motion. - Meanwhile the rest of the City continues their daily life. they must work swiftly before they realize that the birds are just the first to go.

____________________________________________________________________________________________​

scenery2.png

Citizens are being gathered up into groups, and slowly moved to the sub levels, a prison, their home, rats and Trans-humans. How will this end? Will the Civil Workers Union manage to get the new air filtration system online before anarchy breaks loose?

____________________________________________________________________________________________​

UNFORESEEN SANCTUARY... is a passive role-play player driven event set within the sewers of City Seventeen. You'll be forced down to a place that you once always tried to avoid. The gas removed, the empty hallways filled with what's necessary to keep you busy while the Union tries to restore order at the surface.

There will be possibilities to boost your loyalism, to gather lost supplies, help the Union to restore order by assisting the Civil Workers Union at the surface. The choice is yours. Will you take this opportunity to find new friends to help you get the time go by? Or will you take the opportunity to aid the Union in restoration?

We will set the atmosphere for you, it's up to you to use what we provide to follow your characters path.

The event is scheduled for: 2016/MAY/13th 7PM GMT+1​

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SO EXCITED

Plankt0n

'dexterous'
Nebulae
i imagine much tighter enforcment of rules while you're in sewers
The whole sub levels will be under union control with some areas for having shady conversations away from the uu's ears.

external

Nucleus
Nebulae
The whole sub levels will be under union control with some areas for having shady conversations away from the uu's ears.
Yeah, as to be expected, but I'm sure the Union will be preventing any possible risks while the city is put back into working order, many different ways to rebel in a close-quarters environment like the sewers

Cookies

Comin' Straight from the Cookie Jar!
Nebulae
UNFORESEEN SANCTUARY... is a passive role-play player driven event set within the sewers of City Seventeen. You'll be forced down to a place that you once always tried to avoid. The gas removed, the empty hallways filled with what's necessary to keep you busy while the Union tries to restore order at the surface.

You'll be forced down to a place that you once always tried to avoid.

I'm sure many people were actively trying to get in. i know i am

Plankt0n

'dexterous'
Nebulae
Yeah, as to be expected, but I'm sure the Union will be preventing any possible risks while the city is put back into working order, many different ways to rebel in a close-quarters environment like the sewers
OTA's will be patrolling, along with CP's. Any resistance will be dealt with deadly force. It's purely player driven, if they all decide to riot instead of passive RP, it's fine :p
[doublepost=1463085124][/doublepost]
Remember though, combine pulse balls are excellent close quarters, dissolves citizens like ants in corridors ;)))))

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
How long will this event be? I likely won't be able to hop tomorrow, not until about an hour and a half after it starts.

external

Nucleus
Nebulae
OTA's will be patrolling, along with CP's. Any resistance will be dealt with deadly force. It's purely player driven, if they all decide to riot instead of passive RP, it's fine :p
Remember though, combine pulse balls are excellent close quarters, dissolves citizens like ants in corridors ;)))))
got bored on my conscript once, watched some ota patrol along the river of outlands
alt tab to resume my music
tab back in to find a pulse ball heading straight for me

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

And big question, if the Union forces clash with Vortigaunts? What then? The Refugee will be held by the Vortigaunts, so the big question is if they clash with the OTA or CP's, what then?

Then we have the biggest question: How long is the event projected to last? Will it be a weekend long event or just for Friday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.