Unsung Vietnam Arma 3

mpower

Electron
Nebulae
The bushes are making my FPS die down to 10-15 yet it's shit without them...but I would do some game with the Nam mod

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
I've played the mod and as mpower said, it lags your game to shit with all the foliage; it also doesn't help when you have a terrible PC such as mine. I would have fun if I didn't have to turn off the grass to make it playable and then most servers I go on don't allow you to turn off the grass and sooo I'm stuck on my own ;-;

PEGG LEGG

Electron
Nebulae
I've played the mod and as mpower said, it lags your game to shit with all the foliage; it also doesn't help when you have a terrible PC such as mine. I would have fun if I didn't have to turn off the grass to make it playable and then most servers I go on don't allow you to turn off the grass and sooo I'm stuck on my own ;-;
Dude I got an hp pavilion. I just run all my shit on low/standard and we're gucci.

Prof

Electron
Nebulae
Sure thing
What mod is it?

I'm playing the 1944 Wasteland mod myself with a few friends right now
Having fun executing non aryan communists and dirty capitalists as a german

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I recently reinstalled Arma 3 and been having a blast with this mod. I played with @Chromesthesia_ and was wondering if anyone else would wanna play.
@albino @Silent both have the mod, so do I

@Chester has ARMA 3

Sure thing
What mod is it?

I'm playing the 1944 Wasteland mod myself with a few friends right now
Having fun executing non aryan communists and dirty capitalists as a german
wait what is there a 1944 wasteland mod? i need that in my life, already played the WW2 KOTH

This is the vietnam war mod by the way

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/191070-the-unsung-vietnam-war-mod-30b-bravo-released/

We all need to get together, find an empty/near-empty server and fuck up some gooks. Fair warning though the uniforms and guns look pretty ugly since they're directly ported from the arma 2 version of the mod, that is if they havent done an update because I havent played the mod in a while

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I might play with y'all.

Cat

Nebulae
can i play with you

also i need installation instructions