Serious US Military Designs School Shooter Simulator

Garda De Fier

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae

So the U.S Military is designing a school shooting simulator that will be free, it's a multiplayer game in which you can control the shooter - the cops - the students, what do you think? Controversial? I don't mean to sound quite brash but I think this game would be unironically a fun game to play; the gameplay looks good and the premise is serious, as well as the customization options.

Yay or Nay?​

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
To be honest, I think this would be a decent roleplaying game where you could trade hostages with the shooter. They oughta' let more shooters go in there and I think it'd be great.

I'd probably play this as a replacement for PUBG if it were released to the public.

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
When your military can create games about mass shootings in your own country you should really be worried

Garda De Fier

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
To be honest, I think this would be a decent roleplaying game where you could trade hostages with the shooter. They oughta' let more shooters go in there and I think it'd be great.

I'd probably play this as a replacement for PUBG if it were released to the public.
From what it states - it is a free game released to all schools and most likely it'll be freeware considering that not all schools have a fucking GTX 980 GPU in all their computers; so you might be able to turn this school-shooter simulator into a PUBG - R6S hybrid.

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
To be honest, I think this would be a decent roleplaying game where you could trade hostages with the shooter.

I used to play Counter-Strike 1.5 like that sometimes on the T side of cs maps. If you started roleplaying in chat then people would end up playing along to negotiate for the peaceful release of hostages.

These days everyone seems to deathmatch and stick to the demolition mode though, apart from that time some absolute madman got people to learn about lions on the operation zoo map.
a2Blxcv.jpg

Wash

Nucleus
Nebulae

So the U.S Military is designing a school shooting simulator that will be free, it's a multiplayer game in which you can control the shooter - the cops - the students, what do you think? Controversial? I don't mean to sound quite brash but I think this game would be unironically a fun game to play; the gameplay looks good and the premise is serious, as well as the customization options.

Yay or Nay?​

Husky

Nebulae
If only the supreme gentleman were still with us to see this.

Garda De Fier

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
This, i will take it as a "Yay" if they add in
or more diplomatic situations or even what should you do IF you are an victim but honestly this is nice but news will jump on it asap lmao
I don't think this is school shooter Payday, this is a DARPA created simulator on school shooting, but if it is to be a full on game; it would be interesting to play.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
it'll probably be a swat 4 esque sim designed to teach the public and officers on negotiation, combat and evasion tactics
also
>be american
>military release game because so many schools are shot up
>school shooters use it to train themselves
>still get shot

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
hope it's a free multiplayer game would love to enjoy it with friends haha :)

Husky

Nebulae
Little did the supreme gentlemen know. They were being monitored on their performance.