slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
accidentally got a key

it good?

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
how big in terms of disk space is valorant?

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
like really small. Remember it being like 3,6 gb. But there is a update now so it's like max 5 gb i guess?
that is minimal af
also what agents do you recommend for a stealthy type of player

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
that is minimal af
also what agents do you recommend for a stealthy type of player
Hmm stealth is normally used with all agents as you normally dont use your abilities when playing stealth as those give you away but if you mean the lurker type of role I would play cypher. The guy can cover flanks with his tripwires and use his camera before he commits to a site / entrance to lurk to. On attack he is hard to play but he is my favorite splitting of the team type of character. Omen also might be a nice choice but I like to entry so I am a breach main :)

Reactions: List

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
Hmm stealth is normally used with all agents as you normally dont use your abilities when playing stealth as those give you away but if you mean the lurker type of role I would play cypher. The guy can cover flanks with his tripwires and use his camera before he commits to a site / entrance to lurk to. On attack he is hard to play but he is my favorite splitting of the team type of character. Omen also might be a nice choice but I like to entry so I am a breach main :grinning:
Both seem very interesting.
Perhaps I am gonna try out both, and who knows, main both if I can.

E: Nevermind, I am gonna main Cypher tbh
His utility seems really useful considering information is key

Last edited: