Valves next game: ARTIFACT (the dota card game)

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
Man I'm so glad that I got to watch this on stream when it was announced haha. Should have called it Bloodstone @Pyromancer

Crowd reaction for those who care:

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
oh sick - valve's innovative new idea
hearthstone

actually, i dont mind this and it could be cool

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
wew this looks so good its the hearthstone killer bloodstone anyone? :D

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
once they give out dota sets/csgo skins to people who play it'll be massive, i bet

Nebulae
thinking of standalone games for valve is too small tbh. they're looking at their competitors and seeing what they're doing and replicating it. doubt we'll get a game out of valve for a long time tbh, not worth it cash wise

D

Deleted member 1353

How hard is it to make a normal game? The last proper game they released came out 6 years ago and they haven't showed anything interesting since. They should just open another studio and give the half lifes and portals to them if they don't want to make them anymore because there's obviously a demand for those games

Reactions: List

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
How hard is it to make a normal game? The last proper game they released came out 6 years ago and they haven't showed anything interesting since. They should just open another studio and give the half lifes and portals to them if they don't want to make them anymore because there's obviously a demand for those games
And give team fortress 2 to someone else while they're at it, they do jack shit with that beatiful game, don't care if it gets updated by fucking ubisoft I just want more content

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
And give team fortress 2 to someone else while they're at it, they do jack shit with that beatiful game, don't care if it gets updated by fucking ubisoft I just want more content

but shibe.........

the mannpower update two weeks ago was totally the content addition the game needed..................

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
((((((((((((((((((((VALVE)))))))))))))))))))))

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
valve is a trash company and has been for some time. all they care about is that microtransaction $$$$$$. gaben is still fat and useless, their flat management system is impractical given their size now, and they fail to deliver anything worth a fuck. no new hl, no new portal, no new l4d, team fortress 3 is pretty much overwatch so go play that. cs:go and dota (their fucking fix to keep peru out of NA realms is fucking useless and doesn't even work) are eh and nothing more than time sinks with microtransactions that just gets them sued because people use the skins for gambling.

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
valve is a trash company and has been for some time. all they care about is that microtransaction $$$$$$. gaben is still fat and useless, their flat management system is impractical given their size now, and they fail to deliver anything worth a fuck. no new hl, no new portal, no new l4d, team fortress 3 is pretty much overwatch so go play that. cs:go and dota (their fucking fix to keep peru out of NA realms is fucking useless and doesn't even work) are eh and nothing more than time sinks with microtransactions that just gets them sued because people use the skins for gambling.
Csgo is honestly the worst game ever. even css is better lmao

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
That's why i cheat on csgo tbh. Tons of salty people on there.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
FUCKING THIS

ALL THE FUCKING WAY

my (even though weird) theory is that they're doing shitty because they're preparing a complete new steam ui overhaul, better stuff for vr, source 2, hl3 and more all at once

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
FUCKING THIS

ALL THE FUCKING WAY

my (even though weird) theory is that they're doing shitty because they're preparing a complete new steam ui overhaul, better stuff for vr, source 2, hl3 and more all at once
If hl3 is announced (probably wont) it would be the biggest hype train in history.