Serious Vent Thread

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
euros thinking gilded shit isn’t still shit

Retail sucks
yeah but it's not nearly as shit when you have paid leave, not shit salary, lots of holidays, protected worker's rights and a workplace with good ethics because it's enforced actively

a job is a job, and you should do it well regardless of what it is

you're the only clown here if you're actively neglecting your work because you think you're above it

because if you're really above such a shit job, why aren't you working someplace better and more respectable?

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 118

bekphnqftcb41.jpg
i actually spend more than one neuron making up a character and try to affect others rightly, nowadays. my most recent two characters were actually made to be enjoyable for others instead of me being a raging bitch

i swear to god, the meme-brigade who rely on their shit-stereotypes and funny memejokes is what is harming everyone

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i wish shit people would stop making shit characters with shit stereotypes made for memes
i actually spend more than one neuron making up a character and try to affect others rightly, nowadays. my most recent two characters were actually made to be enjoyable for others instead of me being a raging bitch

i swear to god, the meme-brigade who rely on their shit-stereotypes and funny memejokes is what is harming everyone
i’m gonna assume this is about the fish market because you’ve been complaining about it relentlessly since you found us in game lol

thought the OP said keep the servers out of this thread

D

Deleted member 118

you’ve been complaining about it relentlessly since you found us in game lol
its a worthy cause if it gets the message across

thought the OP said keep the servers out of this thread
whoops did not really bother to read anything other than the title.
dont have much to vent about other than the fact that this retarded country of a Netherlands is already softening up on the corona-shit. people are already acting like corona is a thing of the past

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
its a worthy cause if it gets the message across
you do you, man
whoops did not really bother to read anything other than the title.
dont have much to vent about other than the fact that this retarded country of a Netherlands is already softening up on the corona-shit. people are already acting like corona is a thing of the past
same here

british government doesn’t have a fucking clue what they’re doing

Bruzzo

8th generation bastard
Nebulae
I don't know what I was expecting, but this sure wasn't it. I was hoping for pictures of vents or a discussion of vents. This is somewhat annoying.

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
I mean sure it sounds like you fucked up but it also sounds like you've grown and it sound especially like this dude is an asshole.
I dont think he was mad about the club really, just the fact that the NCIS said they havent a chance to get me on anything because im not connected directly to the Military. And then he asked if the police would do anything and the girl said the ncis dude answered with "Slim to none"
[doublepost=1589553524][/doublepost]
I'm taking you with me
you can neck the degenerates that lick their fingers after eating finger food, and THEN continue eating finger food that's being shared.
that's savagery.
Animals

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
where, narnia?

most stockers don't give a fuck
i worked at a supermarket for 2 years, can confirm that you do give a fuck because if you sell out of date products you're kinda held responsible and could possibly get a disciplinary hearing for it

fresh stuff at the back, always do it for stuff like milk, bread, etc

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
because if you're really above such a shit job, why aren't you working someplace better and more respectable?

probably cause unemployment is rising due to coronavirus but yeah good zinger

you ever go “man it’s getting cramped in my echo chamber” considering this forum is 95% European or

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
probably cause unemployment is rising due to coronavirus but yeah good zinger

you ever go “man it’s getting cramped in my echo chamber” considering this forum is 95% European or
it's a genuine question, not a zinger

if you really think you are so much better than retail why aren't you working someplace else? because i'll bet that you had this job before the pandemic happened bub

no not really considering its objectively correct to say that working conditions in europe (scandinavia at least) are better than what they are in the u.s by a million percent

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
it's a genuine question, not a zinger

if you really think you are so much better than retail why aren't you working someplace else? because i'll bet that you had this job before the pandemic happened bub

no not really considering its objectively correct to say that working conditions in europe (scandinavia at least) are better than what they are in the u.s by a million percent

when the fuck did I say I’m better than retail

And yeah... I got it a month before coronavirus became ‘important’ to the states

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
maybe in wageslave america where people don't get paid a living wage but here and in the u.k its more common

moving old produce to the back of the shelves means more waste and more waste means more work because you need to sort and throw out more stuff

it's just more convenient and time efficient

the same rules apply here, or at least for the stores in my neighborhood as it's mostly family businesses and the people here are actually passionate about doing a good job, even those who work in supermarkets and etc.

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i still don’t know how CWU is pronounced and it’s PISSING ME OFF

in addition
FPdTTvb.png

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Nothing too serious but mostly frustrations about my IRL state.

Honestly I feel like I haven't been myself after my breakup with the bf, Thought I had the perfect relationship that barely started after 3 months of dating and keeping in touch, but some of ya'll allready know about it but It hasn't helped when Corona has limited my abillity to try to move on or date anyone and even stay motivated to talk to people in Grindr/Tinder for months.

Aw fuck its allready a midlife Crsis:
I'm getting inner-Anxiety about growing old because I feel like Its only a short amount of time before I start reaching my mid-twenties allready and its making me over-think about it every time.

Stress about living in the house
Sometimes I want to move out and live on my own just so its easier to find a relationship without being concerned about distance or privacy (this came to mind because the BF I mentioned wanted more physical affection from me and the distance between us and schedules at the time didn't help and that made me feel like shit because I keep thinking I could still have him if I live alone and closer to him) but yet theres no chance because I ain't got a job that'd keep my Rent in-check and I'm currently settled in with Uni and probably not comfortable making sudden changes to my residance during this degree course.

and don't get me started about my trash problem, I'm doing what I can to keep it clean but at the moment I'm not happy about its condition, bathroom is nearly done with its renovation with the tilings finally fucking done so my absolute Carpenter chad Dad will be able to renovate my room from looking less like a De-relict house, Kitchen,Living room, Garage is about niced up after we moved here 2 years ago, slow progress but thats DIY on a rough budget.

Oh boy some gay Depression shit:
2020 is a sad fucking year lets be real, ignoring the politics and the events I'm probably borderline depressed, I haven't bothered shaving and I usually prefer to present my baby-face to cute guys but as of late, I feel alone whenever I'm not doing something to distract myself, I change my attitude around people to try to mask the stress, I miss my ex so fucking much I can't help but only like people who happen to remind me of him or have similiar behaviors and thats real bad of me, I got a D&D group that I've been activly playing with for a whole year now and they're great people but I always struggle to keep a conversation with them without being the third wheel to let them converse among themselves when we're not playing the session.

Oh worst problem that's been frequent since Primary school, I struggle to have close friends, I haven't seen or talked to my Best Friend I met in years because again distance and this swede still lives all the way in China and we went dead quiet after we quit WoW during Catalysm, I had people I liked that turned distant or straight up gone that I feel like it's always gonna happens, fuck I'm not sure if another friend of mine I know is alive because last time I spoke with him he tried to commit suicide and ended up in special care and that was years ago before I moved house.

TLDR: not feeling like myself lately, inner anxiety and crap

Last edited: