Serious Vent Thread

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
Not having a good time? Feeling upset, frustrated, depressed, or more? Let's discuss it here!

A lot of the time we as peoples tend to bottle up our feelings and thoughts which doesn't usually end well; and so the best way to alleviate that is just to tell someone about it.

You don't even need to want feedback! If you just want community members to read and no one to offer advice, simply just say so in your posts.

Problems can be relatively small or very large, however they all belong here if you'd like.

Vents should explicitly exclude problems with the community, servers, factions, and players. There are existing feedback threads to type on and management for each to speak to.

Lastly, please do not seek to use this thread as a replacement to a properly trained and certified therapist/psychiatrist/physician; or for your local emergency services. If you need professional help or are in a crisis, please get in contact with the proper authorities on those matters. We as a community really do care for you, and encourage you strongly with all our hearts to better yourself for yourself.

Hope this helps!

:grinning:​

Last edited:

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
Still have a girls step father thats mad that i went to a club when i and her were 16 and i didnt get caught because the US navy (NCIS) has no jurisdiction towards citizens of bahrain. He got even more mad when i offered to apologize to his face.

Reactions: List

venutianPunk

Leftist Cuck
Nebulae
Still have a girls step father thats mad that i went to a club when i and her were 16 and i didnt get caught because the US navy (NCIS) has no jurisdiction towards citizens of bahrain. He got even more mad when i offered to apologize to his face.
I mean sure it sounds like you fucked up but it also sounds like you've grown and it sound especially like this dude is an asshole.

Matty

Proton
Nebulae
Man I've been keeping this pent up for so long and I'm finally glad that there's a vent thread.

uikcWLD.png

this is my favorite vent and i'm so glad i get to share it with you all
it's not a vent in the traditional sense but in the classic half life sense

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
When you're in the supermarket why the fuck do people pick up the first bottle of something, take the second one and put the first one back? Are you seriously that fucking moronic that you can't handle people's hands on your drink bottle? This is why modern society is a failure, excess has made us lazy and complacent. Class war now.

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
When you're in the supermarket why the fuck do people pick up the first bottle of something, take the second one and put the first one back? Are you seriously that fucking moronic that you can't handle people's hands on your drink bottle? This is why modern society is a failure, excess has made us lazy and complacent. Class war now.
if its in cold storage usually theyre looking for a bottle thats actually cold, sometimes the one at the front aren't

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Stockers always move the fresh stuff to the back when putting it on the shelves as the stuff already there always has a shorter shelf life since it isn't fresh and needs to be sold quicker

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
where, narnia?

most stockers don't give a fuck
maybe in wageslave america where people don't get paid a living wage but here and in the u.k its more common

moving old produce to the back of the shelves means more waste and more waste means more work because you need to sort and throw out more stuff

it's just more convenient and time efficient

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
maybe in wageslave america where people don't get paid a living wage but here and in the u.k its more common

moving old produce to the back of the shelves means more waste and more waste means more work because you need to sort and throw out more stuff

Yeah, this.

If you want the longest lasting of whatever it is thats been put out you go to the middle/back. That's especially true for stuff like bread and milk.

The stuff you grab off the front is usually only in date for a few days longer by the time the average person gets to it, post-stock.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1392

In Portugal it's usually the same, they keep the stuff that is about to expire in front. We do promotions on produce that is about to expire (That has 1 week - 1 month left)

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae

Where do you live where retail workers go “yeah I give a fuck”

Wageslave America or not it’s not a euro bash it’s a ‘retail sucks and I’m not doing anything I’m not told to do’.

In a mom and pop where that’s extremely essential to keep afloat sure but working at my shithole atm I realize it’s genuinely forgotten about. There’s so much spoiled shit and claims about...

Matty

Proton
Nebulae

Wageslave America or not it’s not a euro bash it’s a ‘retail sucks and I’m not doing anything I’m not told to do’.

In a mom and pop where that’s extremely essential to keep afloat sure but working at my shithole atm I realize it’s genuinely forgotten about. There’s so much spoiled shit and claims about...

You'd get in the shit for doing that in the great country of Australia over here.
We put our freshest shit at the back too.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

look at my flag

just because people in the u.s have a shit work ethic because of their slave tier jobs doesn't mean we do

jobs are hard to come by as a 16+ year old, even harder as an 18+ year old, so doing well is good for both you, the business and your resume in the future

it's also really heavily frowned upon to be wasteful of food

we literally have grocery stores ""give away"" their food that went past the sell-by date by leaving it outside the store at night and """accidentally""" posting an update on facebook letting people know about it

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
whoah, even low end retail jobs can have healthy work ethics and good standards if your country has good employment policy, union culture and respectable business practices???

who would've guessed

D

Deleted member 118

i wish shit people would stop making shit characters with shit stereotypes made for memes