Veteran HL2 RPer here! Heyooo~

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
4fa9ac6107546b19bff2aa0c4b9bee31.png

2ztcTye.png

maxresdefault.jpg

on a serious note, i'm glad you like the new relaxed approach with corruption and blindeyes. i hope it stays that way, if not, enjoy it while it lasts. hope to see you around on the server sometime :)

Reactions: List

McTiddles

pr0n doodler
Nebulae

2ztcTye.png

maxresdefault.jpg

on a serious note, i'm glad you like the new relaxed approach with corruption and blindeyes. i hope it stays that way, if not, enjoy it while it lasts. hope to see you around on the server sometime :grinning:

Aye, so far so chill!

What I'm used to from my last time playing was alot more grim, I mean, for god's sake.. I was the DvL of the JUDGE unit, interrogation and information gathering unit, lots of torture n' kidnapping of suspect civvies. But not gonna lie, it was alot of fun!

My most treasured memory was when I joined the CPs, and I had a friend who I ranked up along side with, like 'rival's, and we both ended up as DvLs and played off as frienimies all the time, but were buddies behind the other CP's eyes.

What has been one of your most memorable moments as a CP tho? Am curious

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
FBdgcUv.png

sigh

welcome bud
znTgqxe_d.webp

guys without the addict achievement calling themselves “veterans” is cute

in all seriousness welcome to the community, new fella, ask questions when you need to and do plenty of reading

Reactions: List

McTiddles

pr0n doodler
Nebulae
znTgqxe_d.webp

guys without the addict achievement calling themselves “veterans” is cute

in all seriousness welcome to the community, new fella, ask questions when you need to and do plenty of reading

I plan onto, damn, I feel guilty naming my intro "veteran"... But still, am glad to know y'all are way more experienced than I am!

Any tips on what to read/focus on?

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I plan onto, damn, I feel guilty naming my intro "veteran"... But still, am glad to know y'all are way more experienced than I am!

Any tips on what to read/focus on?
anything in the lore section; and just make sure to ask questions