View on the upcoming Emoji movie

Will you watch the movie?

• Total voters

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I had a good point admin I don't know why you deleted just because my words dont sit with you. Who really thinks a stub class wikipedia article about an unreleased film by an unknown director with 3 mediocre childs animated movie sequels under his belt stimulates discussion the batshit and the insane thats who

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
I had a good point admin I don't know why you deleted just because my words dont sit with you. Who really thinks a stub class wikipedia article about an unreleased film by an unknown director with 3 mediocre childs animated movie sequels under his belt stimulates discussion the batshit and the insane thats who
pretty much
I read the wiki article and didn't get any more informed then I was about the movie.
Seems like it'll be a piece of dog shit

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
its just a piece of trash trying to cash in on the little children who use emojis fuck those negros

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
there are people out there who seriously think this will be a good movie

just let that sink in

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
Haha I'm a young parent in my early twenties and since I lack the patience to teach my children good values I'm just going to dump them in front of movies like Frozen, Minions, and The Emoji Movie in the hopes that they'll do it for me ;))))

Nebulae
Haha I'm a young parent in my early twenties and since I lack the patience to teach my children good values I'm just going to dump them in front of movies like Frozen, Minions, and The Emoji Movie in the hopes that they'll do it for me :wink:)))
My parents raised me when they were 40
I feel that's way better than having a 20 year old who act like a teenager

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My parents raised me when they were 40
I feel that's way better than having a 20 year old who act like a teenager

I was raised in the thirties, which explains my love for KISS, Damien Rice, Newton Faulkner, Nick Drake and Gorillaz. My parents are fucking sluts for acoustic.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I was raised in the thirties, which explains my love for KISS, Damien Rice, Newton Faulkner, Nick Drake and Gorillaz. My parents are fucking sluts for acoustic.
do you have a gun