Vinyl thread

Limeao

24/7 John Lennon Impressionist
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
yeah, most of my biafra shit i got from my stepdad (Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables (DK), The Last Temptation of Reid (Lard), the DK original singles collection (DK, obviously))

the other 2 i got i bought myself (In God We Trust, inc. (DK), White People and the Damage Done (JB&GSM))

he also gave me the Fugazi 7 songs EP, "Damaged" by Black Flag, and Check Ya Head by the Beastie Boys. the other 2 albums i got are both Beck albums, Morning Phase and Hyperspace

Nice, most my stuff is kinda a mix - From the Beatles, to Queen to The Alan Parsons Project. But most my recent LP's were Marty Robbins Gunslinger Ballads and trail songs and Bury the Hatchet by the Cranberries. So really just a mix.

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
only have 3 or so records or so at my mums at the moment, rest are elsewhere :'/

UB5LggQ.jpg
CSCvvFK.jpg

im very happy that i own the va11halla one
been meaning to try and look for more old vinyl but most of the shops around my area are kinda bad

anyone got any vinyls they're gonna try to pick up on record store day?

aff17c152a152e86c1ffbb83a3c9341f.png

a559256dec3ca786d13db011f5a91abe.png

def wanna get these two (especially the vroom vroom ep), but there's only like one participating store anywhere near me

The Rock

The Rock
Nebulae
My Granda gave me hundreds of records man, some quality ones and some shiters that I have bought myself.

The coolest one I've got is a Rolling Stones Through the Past Darkly one, which is worth about £300 since it's the first edition so that's pretty neat :)

Reactions: List