Kleis

Electron
Nebulae

510AF4AEB46CDBDDDC962A31E162E675530C601A

8C6CA3E82EB3BAFD9F885858EC42799EFF0DD5C0

9797A789790FFFE9F135E38323246F897758FF5F

:heyzeus: pull that off.

I carried the match.

theres a difference between having a really armored and well equipped tank in arcade matching 6.3-6.7 tanks to playing simulator in which you cant even see your own teammates

Husky

Nebulae
theres a difference between having a really armored and well equipped tank in arcade matching 6.3-6.7 tanks to playing simulator in which you cant even see your own teammates
IS-6 is shit now that it's BR has been changed and IS-4M can take it on kind of well, it's easy to kill them if you just get a brit tank and take HEAT.

D

Deleted member 1381

ut even now I wish I invested in german tanks rather than Russian ones tbh, because their tiger tanks are far better
:heyzeus: have you not gone down the tank destroyer route
I'm on the SU-112(i think?) and its 122mm tears through everything

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

510AF4AEB46CDBDDDC962A31E162E675530C601A

8C6CA3E82EB3BAFD9F885858EC42799EFF0DD5C0

9797A789790FFFE9F135E38323246F897758FF5F

:heyzeus: pull that off.

I carried the match.

>arcade battles
>IS-6

i am laughing at the thought of you implying using an is-6 in arcade of all gamemodes requires skill

also

>using jewish song to accompany your screenies when you gave shekels to the kikes in the first place to use the tank

ironic

Husky

Nebulae
>arcade battles
>IS-6

i am laughing at the thought of you implying using an is-6 in arcade of all gamemodes requires skill

also

>using jewish song to accompany your screenies when you gave shekels to the kikes in the first place to use the tank

ironic
4 of the kills were with the IS-6, The rest plus the zone caps were with the T-44. I only used the IS-6 to hold angles and stop them capping.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
4 of the kills were with the IS-6, The rest plus the zone caps were with the T-44. I only used the IS-6 to hold angles and stop them capping.
is-6 is an example of the cancer that plagues war thunder

ZailSvale

Quark
Nebulae
I would of been expecting more, really.
11 kills are nice, indeed, if it was in realistic or in simulator.
Arcade, where all the targets are lit up for you, with a + saying "shoot here xppp", you just have to sit around and fap to get aircrafts that can drop bombs or spam rockets. Again, with highlighted targets it isn't that hard to "allah hu akbar bomb" that seems to be the meta in Arcade. And since open-top vehicles are also highlighted, they're easy to pick off with MG's on your aircraft.
Heck you can spawn in an SPAAG vehicle from the get-go and depending on the match, you'll just farm plane kills and get free attacker / bomber spawn every 5 minutes.

Referring to your earlier thread;
IS-6 is shit now that it's BR has been changed and IS-4M can take it on kind of well, it's easy to kill them if you just get a brit tank and take HEAT.
IS-4M can take it on kind of well? That'd only be in arcade as the IS-6 will never face an IS-4M in realistic or Sim.
I can pick off an IS-4M from the front with a King Tiger, I can't with an IS-6. If you're a good shot, you can place a shot beneath the gun barrel of an IS-4M, causing the round to richochet downwards into the roof of the hull. You can't do that with an IS-6. Heck, even the sides are more trollish than the IS-4M.
I'd rather face off a T-10M with a tiger, than an IS-6 since that is still killable from the front.

Also, there's 5 nations with tanks in the game atm. The "Just use a british tank to take it out" doesn't work.
IS-6's Arcade and Realistic BR is at 7.3
Americans have those that can face it off from the front:
Heavies are the M103 and up.
Mediums are the M46, IF you have the HEAT unlocked which is first unlockable as a tier 4. Same counts for M47. M48 gets it as a tier 3 unlockable and the IS-6 is immune to all 90mm HESH shells, since that only pens 102 and it's been nerfed into the ground.
Lights are the M56 and up, if you have HEAT, which again, is a tier 3 and 4 unlockable.
Or buy the premiums of course, since you get everything for free there anyways.

Germans have:
TD's are Jpz 4-5 if you have HEAT, but good luck since it is fucking crap. Then you have the Raketen's.
Heavies... Sure is empty here.
Mediums would be the leopards, again, if they have HEAT which again is a tier 4 unlockable or the crap HESH at tier 2.
Or you could buy the Ru-251.

Brits don't have HEAT. They have HESH. Which again, that was nerfed.
Mediums; Centurion mk10 and up. Oh wait, those turn into the Chieftains anyways. Vickers MBT,
TD's: FV 4005, Conway, Swingfire, Striker
Heavies; Conquerer.

Now here's the fun guys; The japanese.
ST-A1 and up have HEAT. 305mm pen at 6.3. But uh, who plays japanese?

Now you can say "WELL THEY CAN JUST FLANK THE IS-6." Oh yeah, the heavy tank with the mobility of a medium in realistic and the mobility of a light tank in arcade.

Those are the tanks that can face off the IS-6 in Arcade. Most of these, the IS-6 can oneshot from the front with ease with their BR-471B. So yeah, gotta agree with Evil on this one.
is-6 is an example of the cancer that plagues war thunder

Husky

Nebulae
I would of been expecting more, really.
11 kills are nice, indeed, if it was in realistic or in simulator.
Arcade, where all the targets are lit up for you, with a + saying "shoot here xppp", you just have to sit around and fap to get aircrafts that can drop bombs or spam rockets. Again, with highlighted targets it isn't that hard to "allah hu akbar bomb" that seems to be the meta in Arcade. And since open-top vehicles are also highlighted, they're easy to pick off with MG's on your aircraft.
Heck you can spawn in an SPAAG vehicle from the get-go and depending on the match, you'll just farm plane kills and get free attacker / bomber spawn every 5 minutes.

Referring to your earlier thread;

IS-4M can take it on kind of well? That'd only be in arcade as the IS-6 will never face an IS-4M in realistic or Sim.
I can pick off an IS-4M from the front with a King Tiger, I can't with an IS-6. If you're a good shot, you can place a shot beneath the gun barrel of an IS-4M, causing the round to richochet downwards into the roof of the hull. You can't do that with an IS-6. Heck, even the sides are more trollish than the IS-4M.
I'd rather face off a T-10M with a tiger, than an IS-6 since that is still killable from the front.

Also, there's 5 nations with tanks in the game atm. The "Just use a british tank to take it out" doesn't work.
IS-6's Arcade and Realistic BR is at 7.3
Americans have those that can face it off from the front:
Heavies are the M103 and up.
Mediums are the M46, IF you have the HEAT unlocked which is first unlockable as a tier 4. Same counts for M47. M48 gets it as a tier 3 unlockable and the IS-6 is immune to all 90mm HESH shells, since that only pens 102 and it's been nerfed into the ground.
Lights are the M56 and up, if you have HEAT, which again, is a tier 3 and 4 unlockable.
Or buy the premiums of course, since you get everything for free there anyways.

Germans have:
TD's are Jpz 4-5 if you have HEAT, but good luck since it is fucking crap. Then you have the Raketen's.
Heavies... Sure is empty here.
Mediums would be the leopards, again, if they have HEAT which again is a tier 4 unlockable or the crap HESH at tier 2.
Or you could buy the Ru-251.

Brits don't have HEAT. They have HESH. Which again, that was nerfed.
Mediums; Centurion mk10 and up. Oh wait, those turn into the Chieftains anyways. Vickers MBT,
TD's: FV 4005, Conway, Swingfire, Striker
Heavies; Conquerer.

Now here's the fun guys; The japanese.
ST-A1 and up have HEAT. 305mm pen at 6.3. But uh, who plays japanese?

Now you can say "WELL THEY CAN JUST FLANK THE IS-6." Oh yeah, the heavy tank with the mobility of a medium in realistic and the mobility of a light tank in arcade.

Those are the tanks that can face off the IS-6 in Arcade. Most of these, the IS-6 can oneshot from the front with ease with their BR-471B. So yeah, gotta agree with Evil on this one.
There is a spot to the right of the IS-6's turret that is easy pen but it's hard to hit. And I don't really think you've played arcade that much, which yeah I can see why but I prefer it as it's more relaxed and I don't have to stress that much, but you are over-simplifying quite a bit.

ZailSvale

Quark
Nebulae
There is a spot to the right of the IS-6's turret that is easy pen but it's hard to hit. And I don't really think you've played arcade that much, which yeah I can see why but I prefer it as it's more relaxed and I don't have to stress that much, but you are over-simplifying quite a bit.
Arcade, where all the targets are lit up for you, with a + saying "shoot here"
I know fully well of the spot and I've hit it in Realistic as well, but you have no clue how hard it is when your turret isn't turning like a ballet dancer swirling around, while also having to calculate for movement and distance without the + saying you're shooting at the correct spot.
Then there's still the chance that the Optics are going to eat it. Yeah, I've tried that.

Husky

Nebulae
I know fully well of the spot and I've hit it in Realistic as well, but you have no clue how hard it is when your turret isn't turning like a ballet dancer swirling around, while also having to calculate for movement and distance without the + saying you're shooting at the correct spot.
Then there's still the chance that the Optics are going to eat it. Yeah, I've tried that.
I litterely had to max my gunners range finding and targeting plus spending 1m SL on the skill set just so the crew could actualyl fucking hit anything without the shot landing half way to moscow because the gunner is drunk on vodka. Smooth barrels are cancer.

ZailSvale

Quark
Nebulae
I litterely had to max my gunners range finding and targeting plus spending 1m SL on the skill set just so the crew could actualyl fucking hit anything without the shot landing half way to moscow because the gunner is drunk on vodka. Smooth barrels are cancer.
That only happens in arcade.
Nothing compared to the KT-105 which (I'm afraid I have to admit) doesn't come with everything researched and purchased, so you do not have the "Fire adjustment" from the get-go, which the IS-6 do. Idk if they've fixed the spread of the KT-105 but that was horrible in Arcade and slightly also reflected into RB but not as horrible.

Husky

Nebulae
The way I actually won that match was as follows:

Rush C in IS-6. Get 3 kills, killed by someone camping on the other side of the map, fucking arcade.
Spawn T-44 for map mobility since no cover.
Spawn camped
All points capped by enemy, fug.
Use vodka driven driver to flank round, kill 4 targets that are spawn camping our units. People can actually get out of the spawn now.
Kill one guy on B cap, cap it myself.
Go on to push into enemy reservoir, kill someone trying to snipe across the river by jumping ontop of him in superior slavic steal.
Push forward, see IS-3.
Oh shit.
Accept death.
Spawn IS-6 backup as actually want to win because wager and now we have a chance and I have 9 backups for it.
Rush enemy, get a kill, leoperd one jumps me, about to die, someone else comes and kills him, match ends.