Nebulae
1_51_000006.jpeg

Tfw the only plane I enjoy is the British Murder Bird

ZailSvale

Quark
Nebulae
No match for the challanger 1, depleted Uranium APFSDS-T, Chobham armour
If there's one thing I've learned from Warthunder
It's that armor doesn't really matter anyways. So gratz, its main selling point is only okay-ish. It's a nice gun and manouverbility though, I completely agree there!

oh so that April fools joke is becoming an actual update?

SWEET
Long way to go yet, especially with how the current tech tree is.

ZailSvale

Quark
Nebulae
People fapped "300mm frontal armor, NOTHING'S GONNA PEN THAT" back when the Maus was released, look at it now.
People whined "OP frontal armor" back when the T54 was the top medium tank and amerikanskies, brits, french, italy and japan wasn't there. Look at it now.
IS-4M, the monster against the KT-105 tank. Surely, that's th- Oh wait no, frontal armor doesn't matter there either.
T64? Nah, still being penned. M60 Rise with its ERA? Nope, penned front.
Chieftain with that frontal turret plate, that I can't remember what is called because it's completely eh anyways? Still penned through the frontal turret armor anyways.

The challenger will have the same reaction.
its okay armor at best See I can do that too. : )

Besides, what's depleted uranium going to do against bombs, rockets and flanking?

Reactions: List

Husky

Nebulae
People fapped "300mm frontal armor, NOTHING'S GONNA PEN THAT" back when the Maus was released, look at it now.
People whined "OP frontal armor" back when the T54 was the top medium tank and amerikanskies, brits, french, italy and japan wasn't there. Look at it now.
IS-4M, the monster against the KT-105 tank. Surely, that's th- Oh wait no, frontal armor doesn't matter there either.
T64? Nah, still being penned. M60 Rise with its ERA? Nope, penned front.
Chieftain with that frontal turret plate, that I can't remember what is called because it's completely eh anyways? Still penned through the frontal turret armor anyways.

The challenger will have the same reaction.
its okay armor at best See I can do that too. : )

Besides, what's depleted uranium going to do against bombs, rockets and flanking?
You just completely ignored the point I made and strawmaned what I said harder than I've seen anyone strawman anything.

Husky

Nebulae
m1_abrams_01_1280h720_020b21adac34bc3b997bf7dabe4c36b3.jpg

t_64_b_1984_07_1280h720_51e36c6d0860da09a48610cb33256e19.jpg

A L S O S O O N
Wair, wasn't the t-62BV like, a modification of a tank made in the 1960's? and it was made like right after the T62 was deployed and was the immediate after production a few years later. and the Challanger 1 is one of the most feared tanks of the 20th century and birthed modern tanks

snork

Красная армия всех сильней
Nebulae
werent you the one campaigning that its unironically good when i told you it was total shit

deltaleaderx
you knew that was coming
the ballad of the angry mesa___

Denny

Proton
Nebulae
So, anyone excited about the new top-tier tanks? Thoughts? I'm currently downloading the Dev server to give the Abrams a good ol' shakedown.

also rip air battles, you will be remembered when 30 ground focused updates are out

Husky

Nebulae
So, anyone excited about the new top-tier tanks? Thoughts? I'm currently downloading the Dev server to give the Abrams a good ol' shakedown.

also rip air battles, you will be remembered when 30 ground focused updates are out
There's no point in playing any oher nation besides soviets at this point. The best armour in the world to this day is now worse than armour made by the soviets in the 1950's.

Honestly, fuck Gaijin.