War Thunder

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Wdym I don't know the difference between PT boast and warships.
Here's an image of a Gunboat next to a Motor Torpedo Boat. Both are technically PT Boats because they are small boys. The Motor Boat only has Machine Guns and Torpedos and is fast as fuck, the gunboat has some fairly large cannons but no torpedos and are slow.

Ur0GPzz.jpg

Then we have a Destroyers, which are fairly small compared to cruisers and Battleships (Battleships aren't even in the game yet ;c; )

u55IeFU.jpg

No real sense of scale, but put simply Destroyers are bigger than the Gunboat and PT Boats as a whole, with bigger guns - more torpedos and all that jazz

Reactions: List

Bossdodo Gaming

Neutrino
Nebulae
Here's an image of a Gunboat next to a Motor Torpedo Boat. Both are technically PT Boats because they are small boys

Ur0GPzz.jpg

Then we have a Destroyers, which are fairly small compared to cruisers and Battleships

u55IeFU.jpg

No real sense of scale, but put simply Destroyers are bigger than the Gunboat and PT Boats as a whole, with bigger guns - more torpedos and all that jazz
Oh ok got it! Thank you so much!

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Torpedos are fucking scary in Realistic Battle. Unlike Arcade Battle - they don't warn you until it's too late.

(Although I did manage to dodge these ones)

V8fAXGV.jpg

Also being a bomber in high tier Naval battles is a struggle - with so many AA guns everywhere.

x8LkuQ3.jpg

cQilVj2.jpg

Though I did get 2 Destroyer kills with those torpedos.

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
Torpedos are fucking scary in Realistic Battle. Unlike Arcade Battle - they don't warn you until it's too late.

(Although I did manage to dodge these ones)

V8fAXGV.jpg

Also being a bomber in high tier Naval battles is a struggle - with so many AA guns everywhere.

x8LkuQ3.jpg

cQilVj2.jpg

Though I did get 2 Destroyer kills with those torpedos.
All I do is fly in a squad of 3 BV238s and unleash 250kg hell on anybody who opposes us.
MGs are an added bonus too.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
All I do is fly in a squad of 3 BV238s and unleash 250kg hell on anybody who opposes us.
MGs are an added bonus too.
tbh nothing makes me more upset on how shit the British Tech Tree is for their navy. A real insult tbh

Guess I just have to wait until we get the IJN

Denny

Proton
Nebulae
I've been grinding Japan ground for 1 week straight now, I feel neither pain or joy... I am 3 vehicles from getting the Type 90.

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
I've been grinding Japan ground for 1 week straight now, I feel neither pain or joy... I am 3 vehicles from getting the Type 90.
What the fuck how much did you play, jesus christ. Or did you just grind out like 1 line

Denny

Proton
Nebulae
What the fuck how much did you play, jesus christ. Or did you just grind out like 1 line
Used the Type74G with Premium, slapped out battle after battle, die, leave, repeat. Usually, averaging 4-10 kills every match.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
75148f0b12.png

war thunder died when they removed the tier system and has been going downhill every since

stop while you can