War Thunder

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
struggling to find fun in the game myself as everything at the highest tier is just point and click with your apsfdfsdfsd turbo projectile

i figured playing with my old rusty tiger 1 is the way to go but even that gets upranked as fuck and there's little reward for playing at the tier now

gone are the days of russian bias and hatred towards the t34
Powercreep and premium bullshit ruined the game just as much as """upgrading""" to the battlerating system did

Game was more balanced and fun to play when it was tier based matchmaking

Gaijin doesn't give a shit anymore considering they jump through every loop they can to justify adding top tier premiums despite saying they never would, and that we would never go beyond cold war

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
enjoyed the game all the way up until i got the spitfire mk5 where you get pitted against yak-3s and incredibly busted tier 3 jap aircraft

literally impossible to win any sort of game after this point because you're at a pure disadvantage

Tactical

Neutrino
Nebulae
I played War Thunder until the earlier stages for modern tanks and helicopters, was fun for a while but the game started to seem like it was just begging for money with the premium packs, premium itself, etc. Loved the German tanks while ranking up, especially once you unlocked the Tiger, felt like a whole new game.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I got All the German and Japanese Naval (Up to cruisers) and stopped because I like boats, but hate how gay the naval is

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
im genuinely trying to play 7.7 tanks

am i the only one who finds this br absolutely cancerous and un-fun to play?

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
im genuinely trying to play 7.7 tanks

am i the only one who finds this br absolutely cancerous and un-fun to play?
can always play the tiger i gave you :- )

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
Hot take from a player coming back from a year off:
  • Sweden is the best faction to play as for air
  • The game looks beautiful as fuck (esp. air battles w/ the new graphics)
  • Britain is still a joke on the ground
  • Low tier battles are more fun because people don't give a fuck and more unique tactics other than long range sniping are more viable
  • Research trees are a fucked mess, cant be bothered to touch them anymore
  • Naval warfare is okay, but really fucking boring as you are always spawned 6-8km away from the enemy and die really quickly.
  • Russian bias still exists and is more powerful than ever
It's worth getting into with the new update honestly, but still has the dreadful grind it always had, which seems to punish players who have invested into the research tree already, perhaps stunting hours of grinding for a pathetic lower-tiered tank/plane/helicopter/boat.

Sneaky

The one and only.
Nebulae
Hot take from a player coming back from a year off:
  • Sweden is the best faction to play as for air
  • The game looks beautiful as fuck (esp. air battles w/ the new graphics)
  • Britain is still a joke on the ground
  • Low tier battles are more fun because people don't give a fuck and more unique tactics other than long range sniping are more viable
  • Research trees are a fucked mess, cant be bothered to touch them anymore
  • Naval warfare is okay, but really fucking boring as you are always spawned 6-8km away from the enemy and die really quickly.
  • Russian bias still exists and is more powerful than ever
It's worth getting into with the new update honestly, but still has the dreadful grind it always had, which seems to punish players who have invested into the research tree already, perhaps stunting hours of grinding for a pathetic lower-tiered tank/plane/helicopter/boat.

as a person who has 7.0 in Britain, they're actually really not that bad, but that 12k repair cost for the FV4202 got me broke

4.7-7.0 britain is basically just being able to lol-pen anything at the expense of not being able to one shot. but you do have some well-armored tanks (i.e. the churchill and fv4202) and some quite mobile ones (avenger/challanger) so as long as you play properly, you can do quite well

Reactions: List