War Thunder

ZackWake

Neutrino
Nebulae
Is anyone here a big fan of the Russian bias team that made the game War Thunder?
034A54EBF5DE741BDC32AC30E88364CB6F670DA1

DenZ

the silent moderator guy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I play Russians on both tanks and planes (tier-3/t4)

but even now I wish I invested in german tanks rather than Russian ones tbh, because their tiger tanks are far better and still more effective than what the Russians made later on

that said, WarThunder is perfect for both arcade and realism imo, not just realism alone. Also for planes, the Russians dominate (at least from my experience), most of my loadout consists of Yak's, which generally wrecks majority of whatever planes germans have

halolegend2000

Electron
Nebulae
You'd be glad you didn't, the tier 1-2 tanks in Germany are very lightly armored, making for suicide missions and sniping galore, but if you have enough patience, you can get the Tiger.

Great game though, even on PS4 it's great.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i generally use British planes, idk why, and as for tanks i roll with any kind, i take unsuspecting faggots down

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
I play it on both PS4 and PC quite often, have unlocked most of the tier 5 tanks for each country except britain and have jet fighters for the US and Germany.

Playing in a squad oughta be nice some time provided there's enough interest

Reactions: List

ZackWake

Neutrino
Nebulae
I play mostly Russia and Japan in arcade, in RB I play America and Germany.

Nothing says love like a T-34-100 destroying a MAUS with one round to the front. (Yes I have done this before)

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
for some reason I ended up doing the complete opposite:
German planes, Russian tanks.

I also used to duo up with an old friend and go kamikaze with jap-wings.

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
Problem with War Thunder is that it's a very big grind.
I'm not sure what patch it was but before it happened I was much happier then I am now, I was close to unlocking my Tiger tank but now its been stuck on hold ever since that patch because I couldn't be bothered to grind in boring battles over and over again. (I don't know if it was after or before, so forgive my mistake if true)

Russia is OP, developers won't listen to the community.
Shit update ruined the game.

It's okay for me if I don't play it after a while and continue, but I play as Britain most of the time, Germany for the tanks and Russia for the tanks/planes because I'm a hypocrite.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm not sure what patch it was but before it happened I was much happier then I am now, I was close to unlocking my Tiger tank but now its been stuck on hold ever since that patch because I couldn't be bothered to grind in boring battles over and over again.
It was better before the leveling system got overhauled, (for the worse in this case) yes.

ZackWake

Neutrino
Nebulae
It was better before the leveling system got overhauled, (for the worse in this case) yes.

Yeah the RB is heavy broken, too me that is, I don't enjoy seeing some of the tanks and jets when I am nowhere close to ready.
[doublepost=1464394978][/doublepost]
for some reason I ended up doing the complete opposite:
German planes, Russian tanks.

I also used to duo up with an old friend and go kamikaze with jap-wings.

I wish we could ram ships and ground targets with that kinda payload that detonates when you ram into a target. God that would be the best.

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
They listen but its mostly the Russian community sadly. The English one is kinda treated like 2nd class citizens.
Either way, they still refuse to listen to the community, it's quite biased.
(As in anyone that isn't Russian and can't speak Ruski)

ZackWake

Neutrino
Nebulae
BUT HEY! What about that 45mm of death of the Yak-9K, Am I right or Am I right

Who am I fooling, it's a gun that I can snipe with... Wishing someday we get AP for its belts.

Last edited:

AlexD

Iᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴘ ʙʀᴏ
Nebulae
I'm not sure what patch it was but before it happened I was much happier then I am now, I was close to unlocking my Tiger tank but now its been stuck on hold ever since that patch because I couldn't be bothered to grind in boring battles over and over again. (I don't know if it was after or before, so forgive my mistake if true)

Russia is OP, developers won't listen to the community.
Shit update ruined the game.

It's okay for me if I don't play it after a while and continue, but I play as Britain most of the time, Germany for the tanks and Russia for the tanks/planes because I'm a hypocrite.

same tbh

the grind is just too much even for me now, I've played war thunder since 2013, got German jets and all nations tier 4 planes and stopped playing after... I think US tanks, must have been, or even before with the new grind system

I'm stuck in the first Shermans with US tanks while I have German Tiger and Soviet IS-2

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
same tbh

the grind is just too much even for me now, I've played war thunder since 2013, got German jets and all nations tier 4 planes and stopped playing after... I think US tanks, must have been, or even before with the new grind system

I'm stuck in the first Shermans with US tanks while I have German Tiger and Soviet IS-2
Yeah, even if you manage to get a shit ton of kills in a game for high tiered planes or tanks, you still need to play a lot or fall into the trap of buying premium.

I hope they make another update overhauling this horrendous grind.