Suggestion Wartime Progression Overhaul

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
you could integrate a type of entity that acts as a spawnpoint for the given faction. click E on a stasis pod as an OTA and that's your new spawn point until you click on another; ditto for cops/rebels with bunks. if the entity is destroyed then your spawnpoint is reset to the default
as much as it reminds me of a minecraft bed. It does sound like a nice quality of life. Even without this system - having an ability to assign a 'temp spawn' for shit like events would be epic.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
you could integrate a type of entity that acts as a spawnpoint for the given faction. click E on a stasis pod as an OTA and that's your new spawn point until you click on another; ditto for cops/rebels with bunks. if the entity is destroyed then your spawnpoint is reset to the default. make outposts more viable, you can effectively station yourself there instead of at home.

we Worlds Adrift in this

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
you could integrate a type of entity that acts as a spawnpoint for the given faction. click E on a stasis pod as an OTA and that's your new spawn point until you click on another; ditto for cops/rebels with bunks. if the entity is destroyed then your spawnpoint is reset to the default. make outposts more viable, you can effectively station yourself there instead of at home.
Would require some finetuning to avoid spawncamping and somesuch, since making a spawn point that is also meant to be destroyed can lead to some gameplay hiccups when things start getting shooty.

.retzy

Neutrino
Premium Member
Nebulae
pleeeease
i typed more about this in another thread but its way too inconsistent to get loot, some admins spawn crates all the time, others dont spawn a single one.

rob

Nebulae
pleeeease
i typed more about this in another thread but its way too inconsistent to get loot, some admins spawn crates all the time, others dont spawn a single one.
yeah, I thought the Zulu crates would spawn automatically based on how many players are on but they're manually placed by staff? I can understand why this is done (to stop people from looting them all at graveyard hours) but generally most people won't hog all the stuff to themselves, I myself give most of the stuff I find away