Results are only viewable after voting.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
im not a weeaboo im an otaku >:ccc
oh god you've reminded me now

there's this guy with glasses and is kinda short who is really into anime

let's call him tony

i sit next to tony in ICT. One day I ask him 'dude are you a weeaboo' and he aggressively said 'no, I'm an otaku, there's a /difference/'

but he still smelled weird, he had dirty glasses, his hair was greasy, all he does is talk about anime to a weeb girl, and he actually draws kanji and anime faces in his notepad during lessons smh

what's the difference??

otakus are weeaboos that deny being a weeaboo

Reactions: List

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
whats a okay anime no weeabo shit ok

i've seen atack on titans

and i've seen full metal alchemist
Watch these if you want.

Code Geass
Kekkai Sensen
Arslan Senki
Ajin
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
Baka to test (I laughed my ass off on this one.)
Boku No hero Academia
Bonguo stray dogs.
Dimension W
Gate jieitai kanochi nite kaku tatakaeri
Guilty Crown
Hai to gensou no grimgar.
Mirai Nikki
One Punch man
Spice and wolf
Owari no seraph
Rakudai Kishi No cavalry
Schwarzesmarken
Shagugan no shana
Stein;s gate
Tokyo ghoul
Tokyo ravens
Fate Zero
Fate Stay/night

Tell me when you need more. I got a fuck ton. If you want you can desribe some other shit then just "No weab shit" Since I think you're relating to romance/ecchi I have removed those shows.

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
Watch these if you want.

Code Geass
Kekkai Sensen
Arslan Senki
Ajin
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
Boku No hero Academia
Bonguo stray dogs.
Dimension W
Guilty Crown
Mirai Nikki
One Punch man
Spice and wolf
Owari no seraph
Rakudai Kishi No cavalry
Schwarzesmarken
Shagugan no shana
Stein;s gate
Tokyo ghoul
Tokyo ravens
Fate Zero
Fate Stay/night

Tell me when you need more. I got a fuck ton. If you want you can desribe some other shit then just "No weab shit" Since I think you're relating to romance/ecchi I have removed those shows.

Holy what fuck the? No Cowboy Bebop? No mention of Seirei no Morbitio? No Redline? No Sword of the Stranger? No Samurai Champloo?

These are the gateway anime that people new to anime should watch because they tend to have the things that are more generically accepted for newer watchers.

The rest, while decent, tend to not be received well because of the fanservice and overwhelming cliches. Aside for Fate/Zero.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Holy what fuck the? No Cowboy Bebop? No mention of Seirei no Morbitio? No Redline? No Sword of the Stranger? No Samurai Champloo?

These are the gateway anime that people new to anime should watch because they tend to have the things that are more generically accepted for newer watchers.

The rest, while decent, tend to not be received well because of the fanservice and overwhelming cliches. Aside for Fate/Zero.
Can only speak for my self bro I haven't seen everything yet.

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Watch these if you want.

Code Geass
Kekkai Sensen
Arslan Senki
Ajin
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
Boku No hero Academia
Bonguo stray dogs.
Dimension W
Guilty Crown
Mirai Nikki
One Punch man
Spice and wolf
Owari no seraph
Rakudai Kishi No cavalry
Schwarzesmarken
Shagugan no shana
Stein;s gate
Tokyo ghoul
Tokyo ravens
Fate Zero
Fate Stay/night

lmfao if you think about it only 10% is autistic weeaboo shit its just because they usually get upvoted a lot that people find and watch them

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
Can only speak for my self bro I haven't seen everything yet.

Watch these, then. They are a staple of anime culture.

Will you marry me, fucking love both of these dude!

They are some of the most popular anime. Rightly so as they have great characters, interesting plot, wonderful soundtracts, and progresses well.

lmfao if you think about it only 10% is autistic weeaboo shit its just because they usually get upvoted a lot that people find and watch them

There are plenty of anime that have explicit content. The problem is that many who have negative perception of anime are generalizing to all anime and believe that if a show even has one instance of the content it is no better than if it was devoted to such.

Shortsighted, but it is easier to feel okay about generalizing anime because 1. It is accepted that it is okay. 2. It is media which bases itself upon opinion of taste. 3. Is cartoon which many believe to only be a format for children, rather than adults. 4. The extreme fandom to anime is very very exotic and easy to pick out and made fun of.

The fact is that many still do not understand that Anime is a medium of content - whether for children or adult. Whether it be crafted beauty in storytelling like Garden of Words, or explicit service to sexualization like No Game; No Life.

There is something for everyone in anime, but there will always be people who refuse to accept that. Whatever, it does not affect the anime community one bit.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
managed to watch all released episodes of Berserk 2016 today.

I have never managed to hate a mainstream anime this much. Original is probally much better though.

This Ajin anime style is just ugh and the story is just meh.

The fight scenes are just

>Baby making happens by demon or some shit
>save the day with big ass sword
>Put some blood in it to make it seem bad ass

Honestly bad show.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
managed to watch all released episodes of Berserk 2016 today.

I have managed to hate a mainstream anime this much. Original is probally much better though.
Original is far better, infact it's the only anime I've ever actually brought on disk. I don't know how they managed to ruin it when they had actual source material and an art style to build on/

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Original is far better, infact it's the only anime I've ever actually brought on disk. I don't know how they managed to ruin it when they had actual source material and an art style to build on/
Is it just me or is everything that is a remaster or a rework. A piece of trash anyway. It's like. "Remember when this was succesfull. We'll bring it back but change it in a bad way. So reddit can have their say on it and then people shall all see our piece of shit creation."

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Is it just me or is everything that is a remaster or a rework. A piece of trash anyway. It's like. "Remember when this was succesfull. We'll bring it back but change it in a bad way. So reddit can have their say on it and then people shall all see our piece of shit creation."
On the contrary Stardust crusaders was far better when re-made than the 90's original. The complete opposite of Berserk.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

latest

the_last_naruto_the_movie.jpg

Seems about right.

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae

It is just you, there are plenty of anime that do remakes that are great.

On the contrary Stardust crusaders was far better when re-made than the 90's original. The complete opposite of Berserk.

And the Macross series, and the Yamato series, Gunslinger Girls, NGE, Rurouni Kenshin.