What are you listening to right now?

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
the acting was really fucking good in that film, especially in that scene
first time i watched it was earlier today
i think this is my favourite scene in it because of the choreography and its just so beautifully shot. like the blood going up the glass panes etc. was really well done i thought with the camera following it.

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
first time i watched it was earlier today
i think this is my favourite scene in it because of the choreography and its just so beautifully shot. like the blood going up the glass panes etc. was really well done i thought with the camera following it.
Idk it's the scene piece along with the colours and choreography (which he fucking trained for and did all stunts for himself) that made the movie

along with the incredible action for what the movie actually is, a shoot em up with little to no actual noteworthy story

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Idk it's the scene piece along with the colours and choreography (which he fucking trained for and did all stunts for himself) that made the movie

along with the incredible action for what the movie actually is, a shoot em up with little to no actual noteworthy story
The colours within the scene is what really makes it so well done, I would compare it to Blade Runner but this is just so better refined and shot overall.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
I dont think anyone actually listens to what anyone posts on here but,

Listen to this song, it's genuinely good.

ricefields

Electron
Nebulae
the running man challenges on fuckin social media got this song stuck in my head