What are your hobbies?

McTiddles

pr0n doodler
Nebulae
What is the average HL2RP Player's hobbies, we're here to find out!

Feel free to share what you are comfortable sharing,
As for me:

I draw, animate, 3D model, and do some other wacky business, usually for money, sometimes for my own need to sate my curiosity! (Sadly most of it is NSFW, so can't share here, kids)

What about you?

Reactions: List
Nebulae
I create music but I don't really consider it a hobby. The process of making music is more like a job to me. However, I do play guitar and bass for fun. Currently on a huge Rolling Stones kick and tuned my guitar to Open G for some of that Keith Richards magic.

I also started creative writing recently. My first work was a horror short set in the half life universe, maybe when I'm much better at it I'll share some of it here, but I don't feel comfortable sharing just yet. I also lift weights and I'm looking at drawing soon.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
sadness, despair and a bit of self loathing
7a9.png

mvznck

Neutrino
Nebulae
idk if it's a hobby but i like to learn shit that leave me with open doors for the rest of my life, things you can get certified for and etc
aka driving machinery, security, bus, signalization, large scale fireworks, hazardous material shipping

lotta things you can do out there

sots

community bear
Nebulae
I keep trying to learn how to draw but end up stopping after a few days of sketching, hoping to get a sketch book and a pack of different kinds of pencils soon so I can really pick up on it since I’d love to learn :)

and roleplaying terrorists on half life two really gave me an interest in writing I’d like to keep pursuing

I dabble in photoshop too usually for people on here : D

SpookE

Neutrino
Nebulae
My main hobby was D&D that I did with a group of friends (that we've unfortunately had to halt due to covid :/ ). But for the meantime I have taken up Warhammer 40K!

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
mctiddies is tucket1 confirmed?

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
i play video games