• p

Votes: 34 57.6%
  • q

Votes: 25 42.4%

• Total voters

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I never understood the slav / remove kebab / serbia wars.
there were a bunch of devastating wars in yugoslavia, and orthodox christians (serbians) were genociding other christians (croatians) and muslims (bosnians). the croatians and the bosnians genocided some serbians too. people joke about it. muslims there were referred to as "kebab" due to the longtime occupation of the balkans by the turks and their importation of islam.

Reactions: List

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
I never understood the slav / remove kebab / serbia wars.
Ottomans occupied Greece and the Balkans for hundreds of years.
Balkans had a bunch of wars and then the muslims were referred to as kebab because of the Ottoman occupation that had been there for the hundreds of years.

there were a bunch of devastating wars in yugoslavia, and orthodox christians (serbians) were genociding other christians (croatians) and muslims (bosnians). the croatians and the bosnians genocided some serbians too. people joke about it. muslims there were referred to as "kebab" due to the longtime occupation of the balkans by the turks and their importation of islam.
fuck why are you so fast.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Actually; MetroRP is pretty good, And made in clockwork and the correct work and effort put into it, we can have a pretty damn nice place...
Agreed. I have always appreciated the universe of the Metro series, and being to immerse myself even more through RP would be amazing.

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
But didn't you see how fast people got bored of the extravaganza event afaik, that was basically MetroRP with the HL2 twist.

Well they got bored because of the HL2 twist, And that was an event, we are talking about a full scale server

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
And that was an event, we are talking about a full scale server
that it's supposed to hold out for longer than an event doesn't make it better as, like he said, people got bored quickly

and yes I know it had a hl2 twist but hl2 is fucking great so really I doubt people got bored because of that

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
But didn't you see how fast people got bored of the extravaganza event afaik, that was basically MetroRP with the HL2 twist.
I don't think you understand entirely. With MetroRP I mean maybe 2-3 settlements on stations, tunnels between them (some infested, some not.) And people going up to the surface scavenging because it is the only way to find certain important things, and people working underground with different things to get payment that they can buy food and such things with. I'm not the best at ideas like this but that is the kind of thing I would want.

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
So you're saying complete freedom is boring?

Constant complete anarchy is dumb, and overtime it will be boring.

I don't think you understand entirely. With MetroRP I mean maybe 2-3 settlements on stations, tunnels between them (some infested, some not.) And people going up to the surface scavenging because it is the only way to find certain important things, and people working underground with different things to get payment that they can buy food and such things with. I'm not the best at ideas like this but that is the kind of thing I would want.

THIS IS WHAT METRORP IS ABOUT