• p

Votes: 34 57.6%
  • q

Votes: 25 42.4%

• Total voters

Shaky

Proton
Nebulae
I don't think you understand entirely. With MetroRP I mean maybe 2-3 settlements on stations, tunnels between them (some infested, some not.) And people going up to the surface scavenging because it is the only way to find certain important things, and people working underground with different things to get payment that they can buy food and such things with. I'm not the best at ideas like this but that is the kind of thing I would want.
The thing people do not see is that FTRP is not based on the mainstream community.
People do not come to only just write lines of text all day and writing how they starve n shit.
Now, mainstream demands action, action such as s2k and scripthunt. MetroRP has so much, it has your almighty superRP as civillian and your s2k as a facist or red soldier. And even if theres a neutral station, you got scavenging aswell.
That is mainstream, being the jack of all trades.

The reason why people want ww3rp is because of the mix between enough s2k and rp. However, lemonjew gurrazor owns ww3rp lads.

MetroRP is not owned by lemonjew and is an already known gamemode. Meaning, the exterior playerbase is already around.
And the best part is:
63255573.jpg

One cancer less in the world.

Finally, weren't you all sick and tired about ww3rp? I was, the same gamemode all the time gets boring (at least it does for me).

Reactions: List

Cookies

Comin' Straight from the Cookie Jar!
Nebulae
But muh female chars.
Phase Four but better
CityRp with an horror twist
An original ip schema

Realistically speaking, female soldiers would not be put straight into the frontlines as infantry right now, much less the 1980s or something. They would be placed in supportive positions like logistics.

Now, I'm not saying if WW3RP comes up, we shouldn't have any female soldiers like we did before. But all the shit that happened during WW3RP as a result of it, namely the ERP, militarys do not want in their armies.

Like I said before, we should have far more roles in WW3RP than just 'Infantry, helicopter man, the engineers that can do literally fucking anything, medic man, and popo'.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Realistically speaking, female soldiers would not be put straight into the frontlines as infantry right now, much less the 1980s or something. They would be placed in supportive positions like logistics.

Now, I'm not saying if WW3RP comes up, we shouldn't have any female soldiers like we did before. But all the shit that happened during WW3RP as a result of it, namely the ERP, militarys do not want in their armies.

Like I said before, we should have far more roles in WW3RP than just 'Infantry, helicopter man, the engineers that can do literally fucking anything, medic man, and popo'.
But I don't want to be soldier woman, I want to be logistics :P

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae

Why you quoted me?