What did I do to you people.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Why do you people hate me so much. Just why? What have I done to deserve the amount of hatred I'm getting just for putting my ideas and opinions out here? Just now I had an idea that I made because all I wanted to do was help people who were having a hard time, and I just get laughed at, insulted, and dismissed like some insect on a windshield, with people continually targetting me afterwards in some community-wide witchhunt.

I'm actually having some tears pour down my eyes as I write this because I never would have expected you guys to hurt me so much. The people in this community have been the closet thing to a friend that I've ever had in my entire life, so to take so much abuse seriously hurts me so much.

Please stop.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Social Engineering 2.0 Gristic boogoloo.
I suppose I should have took a lesson from the boy who cried wolf, but I'm actually serious here. I'm not trying to social engineer for attention I just want this to all stop, I just want everything to be normal, I just don't want people to hate me. I'm sorry.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I suppose I should have took a lesson from the boy who cried wolf, but I'm actually serious here. I'm not trying to social engineer for attention I just want this to all stop, I just want everything to be normal, I just don't want people to hate me. I'm sorry.
Don't shitpost then

Reactions: List

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i personally really dont care what you do as long as you don't clutter up a serious board with terrible threads
All I ever wanted was to be loved and to make the community a better place. I just, had a really bad way of doing it. My last suggestion was serious and genuine, I've just, ruined my reputation to the point where anything I say now is just some desperate plea for attention but I want that to change so badly. I'm sorry.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
All I ever wanted was to be loved and to make the community a better place. I just, had a really bad way of doing it. My last suggestion was serious and genuine, I've just, ruined my reputation to the point where anything I say now is just some desperate plea for attention but I want that to change so badly. I'm sorry.
dont take it this the wrong way but

most people don't believe for a second that people are actually sorry when they make threads like this

prove by doing, not by posting a thread

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
You should try to regain your Respect, and try to be nice, and don‘t shitpost. Then people will be serious with your stuff.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Maybe cut down on your political views?? Idk, maybe that's why people don't like you.
I think it may be too late at this point, he is gonna go away probably, and since he is not taken seriously by anyone, he doesn‘t really have a chance of coming back to the Forums as a respected Person.

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
I think it may be too late at this point, he is gonna go away probably, and since he is not taken seriously by anyone, he doesn‘t really have a chance of coming back to the Forums as a respected Person.
I could careless tbh.

As long as you provide a valid argument and take responsibility for your actions then your fine with me.
I have nothing against Benji, I'm just aware a lot of people seem to vilify him for his political views.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If you’re wanting to be looked at better making a thread like this won’t help

Use your actions to regain your respect not by, for lack of better words, crying it out on the forums as that won’t make people feel better about you

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
chill bro idk u

E: I’ve only seen you around the current affair sub-forum and a few shitposts in hl2. Don’t expect everyone to like you here, and anywhere. There will always be people who don’t agree, dislike, or even bully you- don’t take it to heart. If the community is really the closest thing to a friend you’ve ever had, I suggest putting out in the real world, and at least make an attempt at socializing with others. It’s not as hard as it may sound.

Last edited:

Darkk

Proton
Nebulae
What have I done to deserve the amount of hatred I'm getting just for putting my ideas and opinions out here?
You can always expect some form of hatred or disagreeing when it comes to giving out your opinion, it's un-preventable. In this case, many people don't think like you and therefore they dislike you and see you as an outsider or someone not as intelligent as themselves. While not everyone thinks that, that's how I see your current position, eventhough I did not take part in your post most of the time.