What did I do to you people.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If two men ERP it's gay and they're just in denial about being gay true fact

idk man maybe that means youre just not insecure about your sexuality hmmmm?

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I mean half of the community is like 95% male so yeah.....

take it as you will
If you're trying to get something banned then consider what harm its actually doing to the server and write about that instead, literally making a suggestion saying 'ban this because its gay' is blatant homophobia, I couldn't care less what sexuality people are or what they do behind closed doors, if you want to be gay go for it if it makes you happy, implementing a rule directly because something is quote un-quote 'homosexual' would be a radical step in the wrong direction

mert

Atom
Nebulae
If you're trying to get something banned then consider what harm its actually doing to the server and write about that instead, literally making a suggestion saying 'ban this because its gay' is blatant homophobia, I couldn't care less what sexuality people are or what they do behind closed doors, if you want to be gay go for it if it makes you happy, implementing a rule directly because something is quote un-quote 'homosexual' would be a radical step in the wrong direction

It damages the dignity of the community and brings us into sin.

Is that a good reason?

D3NN1S

Proton
Nebulae
The people in this community have been the closet thing to a friend that I've ever had in my entire life, so to take so much abuse seriously hurts me so much.
Then go out there and seek some actual friends! This is not the first time I've said something like this, but you shouldn't let an online forum, let alone a roleplay one, have so much influence on your actual life.

I seriously hope you were merely exaggerating your statement there.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
same can be said about you but whatever lets stay on topic shall we?
nah man i don't immediately call everything sinful or draw connections between innocuous shit and nazi germany (aren't you a nazi anyway? lol)

but yeah

let's stay on topic

Garda De Fier

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Why do you people hate me so much. Just why?
You have made the first mistake, caring about what other people think of you. If you believe you are right, why do you give a damn what other people think? Benji, you'd have more integrity if you actually stood behind what you said a hundred-percent rather than try to conform the community. People disagree with you, nothing will change - so why should you change?

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
You have made the first mistake, caring about what other people think of you. If you believe you are right, why do you give a damn what other people think? Benji, you'd have more integrity if you actually stood behind what you said a hundred-percent rather than try to conform the community. People disagree with you, nothing will change - so why should you change?
people don't dislike him because they disagree with him. people dislike him because he has a tendency to be an infuriating, moronic turd and will label others as immoral demons for disagreeing with him over relatively simple issues (read: putting a child with an untreatable, agonizing brain disorder out of his misery)

there's also the fact that he patronizes and picks on homosexuals.

Garda De Fier

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
people don't dislike him because they disagree with him. people dislike him because he has a tendency to be an infuriating, moronic turd and will label others as immoral demons for disagreeing with him over relatively simple issues (read: putting a child with an untreatable, agonizing brain disorder out of his misery)

I never said that's why people disliked him, I just said that he shouldn't give a damn what people think if he values his integrity.

I am not even going to touch that topic with a 50 foot barge pole.