Rules WHAT DO I HAVE TO LOSE ITS DO OR DIE BITCH

Nebulae
that fucking chin

image0.jpg

Why yes, I don't care about the Combine or Dispatch, how could you tell?

Reactions: List

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
do u trip n draw cuz i see heavy influences of like psychedelics? if u mind me askin'
Now that you mention it I’m thinking the same thing. It honestly does look like something an artist suffering from schizophrenia or an artist taking some sort of psychedelic and drawing whatever they see.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
do u trip n draw cuz i see heavy influences of like psychedelics? if u mind me askin'
nope that would be illegal
Now that you mention it I’m thinking the same thing. It honestly does look like something an artist suffering from schizophrenia or an artist taking some sort of psychedelic and drawing whatever they see.

he draws influence from the drug known as roleplay

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae

They say he stalks the sewage system of japan, an unstoppable force that has not met his immovable object and probably never will. He walks around and looking for innocent blue suits and idiot resistance members to venture inside for him to grab their heads in the dark, crushing their bodies, and with the remains he hangs them in his little cave, allowing them to rot a bit for the extra flavor and all for the promise of wealth and riches. Was it worth it?

Reactions: List