Serious what do you eat for breakfast usually

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Today I'm eating two slices of plain bread and washing it down with Tesco Sparkling Summer Fruits Spring Water

tera

Atom
Nebulae
I normally have bread and cereal but the one of my favourite breakfast I usually have is this.

2e1ax_content_entry_blog-Nasi-Lemak-A-Traditional-Mala-119568677-1.jpg

Nasi Lemak. Basically, rice cooked with coconut milk and pandan leaves. If you've been to Malaysia and you had this, you know it's good then.

Reactions: List

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
I normally have bread and cereal but the one of my favourite breakfast I usually have is this.

2e1ax_content_entry_blog-Nasi-Lemak-A-Traditional-Mala-119568677-1.jpg

Nasi Lemak. Basically, rice cooked with coconut milk and pandan leaves. If you've been to Malaysia and you had this, you know it's good then.
your country stole glorious america's flag you commie fuck

beans are not a breakfast food, neither is rice

BETTER DEAD THAN RED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I usually skip breakfast and smoke a joint or two in the morning because if you don't eat anything and smoke you get even higher.

tera

Atom
Nebulae

BETTER DEAD THAN RED

Yes, america's glorious flag didn't really steal anything as well but was rather based on the British East India Trading flags last time. (Malaysia's design is also based on British design, not America)
main-qimg-afbd21e87af5165a6351011d1cc0003a

USFLAG_PLUS_BRITISH_EAST_INDIA.gif

But hey, I get your point :grinning:

also, rice is good breakfast wts

Last edited:

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae

BETTER DEAD THAN RED
"Glorious America"
Country that broke an agreement with Russia and killed thousands of civilians for no reason in Hiroshima is definitely glorious.
Also, those 59 rockets wasted on a few men and 6 planes is just a topic to laugh at.

Reactions: List

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
"Glorious America"
Country that broke an agreement with Russia and killed thousands of civilians for no reason in Hiroshima is definitely glorious.
Also, those 59 rockets wasted on a few men and 6 planes is just a topic to laugh at.
there's two kinds of countries... those that have NOT nuked two cities in japan, and those that have GONE TO THE FUCKING MOON