What do You think about the TV show Mr. Robot?

Mr. Widoux

Quark
Nebulae
Mr. Robot is an American drama–thriller television series created by Sam Esmail. It stars Rami Malek as Elliot Alderson, a cybersecurity engineer and hacker who suffers from social anxiety disorder and clinical depression.
14431373413-mr-robot-titles.jpg

A loot of hackers have said it is very realistic, especially the parts of hacking , but that some things are very little credible, like He hacked the TOR system.
Personally, I follow this series because of the excellent acting and dubbing. This series transmits paranoia and loneliness, the whole story is narrated by the main protagonist, and it seems that the observer enters in his shoes.
Mr. Robot also leaves us many pearls of wisdom, including this:

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 225

@Dallas like to see ur opiniononie

but imo it's a fucking amazing show that really played with mind in a delightful way . story is interesting and i cant wait till season 2

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
They were talking about the one percent of the one percent losing 13 millions dollars, isn't that like pocket change for those guys?
Also shows like these are really nice.
There are bunch of interesting series, not all the same genre, but good ones like the man in the high castle.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
unpopular opinion central: imo i didn't like it much

not a fan of the main actor, his best role was in The Pacific and that's not saying much
plus im not the biggest fan of "THE NSA BROOO THE GOVERNMENT" basis for the show

citizen 4 did it better

Last edited:

Mist

Proton
Nebulae

not a fan of the main actor, his best role was in The Pacific and that's not saying much
plus im not the biggest fan of "THE NSA BROOO THE GOVERNMENT" basis for the show

citizen 4 did it better

wait is that movie actually worth watching?

Mr. Widoux

Quark
Nebulae

citizen 4 did it better

I've never heard this Tv show/Film in Italy