Serious What do you want to see in 2019?

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Imperator Rome
Mount and blade fucking bannerlord
a good 40k game

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
[doublepost=1546928311][/doublepost]
As much as I loved the first, I feel I roleplay as a lesbian fem-char enough on Nebulous, so it might be a pass considering I also gave away my console.
i disagree

after rewatching the trailer where some bitch gets fucking hanged i still think the tonal aspect will be there

surely as a libertarian poopship you shouldn't care about the sexual orientation

Reactions: List

Voragore

String
Nebulae
I'd like to see a new grand theft auto be released or announced aswell, and I'm super excited for the wolfenstein new blood game come out this year. I'm just waiting for the unexpected or to be suprised this year with new games or other things, It's going to be a new and a amazing year so I'm hoping for the best and most creative ideas in games to be released.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i disagree

after rewatching the trailer where some bitch gets fucking hanged i still think the tonal aspect will be there

surely as a libertarian poopship you shouldn't care about the sexual orientation
People shit the bed over the E3 trailer but I'm just excited to fucking stab people on a revenge quest lol

Reactions: List

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
I just want metal gear solid made by hideo kojima and david hayter as snake's voice actor

metro, the last of us, CB, dishonored would also be nice to see