What does everyone do for a living?

snip snip

Neutrino
Nebulae
oof, what year?
one of my teachers had a daughter who was sick for a while, really messed up her year 11 and her GCSEs.
Our school system doesn't really translate to the American standard, but I would be in the second or third year of school right now. It's been so long that my memory is clouding, help.

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
translate books essays and stuff

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm working to become A Marketing Manager, at this time I'm going to states then hopefully internationals, buuuut, it's just bussiness so it's nothing amazing. Still have to study either way.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
animation student living off maintenance loans

MikkoK

Proton
Nebulae
I'm a CNC-machinist, making parts for mining machinery and ships and stuff.

Deerjohn

Nucleus
Nebulae
studying applied English in vocational school, trying to become a teacher or some shit and want to work part-time as an English tutor in the future where I have more time

Reactions: List

21ml

Gillette, the best a man can get
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Apprentice electrician

I started at my job last week as a 'casual labourer' and got $16 an hour since the trade college's hadn't opened for the new year and they just signed me up today and the apprentice wages took it down to 10 an hour so they paid me that for the current week fuaaark :(

I suppose that extra 6 an hour is paying for my the education and free textbooks n shit like that so ehhh I guess it's fine.

Zacharie Strange

Neutrino
Nebulae
School... but I’m wanting to do programming... it might take awhile tho so I’m going to have loads of pain...