What food have you not eaten or oddly dislike?

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
I thought I was the only one.
lmao me too, like everyone i know doesn't mind it if there's tomatos on their burger
also i heavily dislike pickles on my burger, i dont know why, but it's just between all the lettuce, bread, burger, sauce, onions, etc, i can taste just that if i have it on my burger

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
lmao me too, like everyone i know doesn't mind it if there's tomatos on their burger
also i heavily dislike pickles on my burger, i dont know why, but it's just between all the lettuce, bread, burger, sauce, onions, etc, i can taste just that if i have it on my burger
something is wrong with you

pickles are literally essential for a good burger

do you specifically ask them to not put pickles in your mac donalds or something

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae

do you specifically ask them to not put pickles in your mac donalds or something
i've seen so many of those food reviewers say 'no pickles' or 'no tomatoes' like what the fuck are they on about...

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
if you're a food reviewer and you take shit away from your food... why are you a food reviewer?

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae

nah just take something with no pickles and tomatoes like mc chicken
plus like i said my taste buds are fucked up

Nebulae

1472539646803.jpg

bickles stob scurby and are the one beason aberica was eber bounded by true bonstibutional freebom boving white men :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

gob bless bickles :-DDDDDDDD

gob bless aberiga :-DDDDD

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
roasted almonds i literally puked once when i felt the scent of it

Last edited:

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
I can't eat mushrooms or beans.

Mushrooms don't taste bad but the texture is all off I feel like im biting a baloon filled with eyeball.

Beans are just gross they have a gross soft texture and they taste like dry wall, they make everything you put them in bland as hell

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I can't eat mushrooms or beans.

Mushrooms don't taste bad but the texture is all off I feel like im biting a baloon filled with eyeball.

Beans are just gross they have a gross soft texture and they taste like dry wall, they make everything you put them in bland as hell

mushrooms agreed

you have not tasted good beans

source: am beaner