What gun do you carry?

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
>shooting guns at weddings
>religion of peace

pick one

joking but, seriously, this is the most irresponsible use of firearms I've ever seen since cokeman.

Guns are safe. They just shoot huge bullets and land someone far far away.
[doublepost=1523999473][/doublepost]
Guns are safe. They just shoot huge bullets and land someone far far away.
Lol

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
friend of mine who lives out in phoenix got a KSG the other day

20171107_160517.jpg
High concealment shotgun for those stealth only heists

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
heh, jokes on u kiddo I've got a rusty fork

why is carrying guns around with you (edc?) a thing btw? is murica really that unsafe lmao

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
why is carrying guns around with you (edc?) a thing btw? is murica really that unsafe lmao
edc just stands for "every day carry", doesn't explicitly refer to guns; it's just a list of useful stuff that you'd like to have on you every day. wallet, phone, keys, a pocket knife or utility knife, and for some that includes a gun

as for why concealed carry is so common, for a lot of people it's just insurance; in the incredibly unlikely event something bad does happen, it's better to be prepared than not

Reactions: List

Deleted member 3713

Nebulae
edc just stands for "every day carry", doesn't explicitly refer to guns; it's just a list of useful stuff that you'd like to have on you every day. wallet, phone, keys, a pocket knife or utility knife, and for some that includes a gun

as for why concealed carry is so common, for a lot of people it's just insurance; in the incredibly unlikely event something bad does happen, it's better to be prepared than not
Unless you're a royal in the middle east who automatically gets guards. But yeah I say I don't see a problem with open carry as long as its not y'know a fucking rifle.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Unless you're a royal in the middle east who automatically gets guards. But yeah I say I don't see a problem with open carry as long as its not y'know a fucking rifle.
In most U.S states though you still have the right for open carry with a rifle as protected in the 2nd Amendment, and while most of the time people who open carry with rifles are just making a political statement, it also acts like a bit of a deterrance for crime, perhaps not completely but you've got to admit that an area where a legal citizen is openly carrying a rifle is going to be at least slightly safer crimewise than another nearby area with no such person outside.

Deleted member 3713

Nebulae
In most U.S states though you still have the right for open carry with a rifle as protected in the 2nd Amendment, and while most of the time people who open carry with rifles are just making a political statement, it also acts like a bit of a deterrance for crime, perhaps not completely but you've got to admit that an area where a legal citizen is openly carrying a rifle is going to be at least slightly safer crimewise than another nearby area with no such person outside.
It's not exactly making you look tough, if anything it makes you feared by the average person in my opinion.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It's not exactly making you look tough, if anything it makes you feared by the average person in my opinion.
Sure, but still, even if you scare some innocent folks, they're at least less likely to be mugged when they're around you. And by carry I don't mean actually holding the gun like you're clearing rooms or something, because it's illegal to do that unless you or a third party's life is being threatened, the legal definition of carry is either holstered or slung over the shoulder.

Also, I'm not sure how big the gun culture is in Bahrain, but in most countries that permit open carry, especially states that permit it without a license, the gun culture there is prevalent enough that people would barely bat an eye if they saw someone walk into a McDonalds with an AK-47 on their back.

Sadn3zz

Quark
Nebulae
this one deadass saved me during king of the hill nerf battles on the forest

you ran out of ammo? fucking pull this little shitstain and ruin that commie's day
I see you're a man of culture.

D

Deleted member 243

I see you're a man of culture.
a real Друг targets the guy with the expensive nerf shit just to fuck his shit up.

we got to use the gun of the guy we dropped, was a pain to look for every gun after a while but it was cool

always brought some shitty pull gun and copped myself that big boy rifle from the rich fat kid