What gun do you carry?

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
mace/pepper spray, tazers, bean bag weapons etc.
None of those weapons are guaranteed to fend off attackers

Anyone hyped up on drugs and even adrenaline can make all of those bounce off them like nothing. Tasers are also very easy to mis-fire

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
None of those weapons are guaranteed to fend off attackers

Anyone hyped up on drugs and even adrenaline can make all of those bounce off them like nothing. Tasers are also very easy to mis-fire
aight but if you suck at shooting it won't matter either so stupid example

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
aight but if you suck at shooting it won't matter either so stupid example
Any defense weapon is terrible if you can't aim or use it properly

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
Then why are tasers bean bag guns (which will have be a long arm) and pepper sprays better
because they're not lethal, you can't kill anyone and if you don't know how to use it, then you can't misfire and kill someone else by mistake. i live in denmark where even mace is illegal and im fine with my bare fists, wanna square up

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Personally, I hate guns. I just.. Don't enjoy their presence.

But I legally own a cheap "Mossberg 88 'Maverick' " 12 gauge pump action shotgun with a 6-shell capacity tube (Which was a gift from father) and a Ruger P95 which I only carry with me when I go on out of city trips such as camping and so on.

Otherwise I just snap a Leatherman® Rev multitool on my belt and I'm good to leave home in any scenario. Alongside, I also keep a Victorinox SwissCard inside my wallet, which has been genuinely useful in ripping apart stubborn sandwich boxes for years.

Yes I don't want guns, I just couldn't sell them. I keep the former maintained and oiled out of respect as it was a gift.

Reactions: List

nikolacnk

Neutrino
Nebulae
None, but i have a 4,5mm-.177cal airsoft gun if it counts. I'm training a sport shooting (i think i called it right) for 4 years, i think i will to move at 22. LR. Still i have no firearms present, still im a kiddo. Still Serbia is full of guns (Balkan wars 1990s).

D

Deleted member 1392

/me raises his finger, pulling the trigger as he blows up a phrase:"Bang!"

Corey

Kino™ Certified
Nebulae
I carry a water pistol because I'm a badman

rapidjuice

GSF (Gmod Special Forces Soldier)
B A N N E D
Nebulae
VmwCVe1.jpg