Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
76cfbbc44e0c4887ae70e2988de0f0ab.jpg

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae
That is not true with open carry. Open carry is not a deterrent and proves to be more of a civilian terror device. Open carry makes you a target, I am telling you this as a professional gun collector, daily carrier, and a federal LEO. All it takes is one of those muggers with a gun of their own or a knife to get within 22 feet or less to the scrawny prick with a nice shiny pistol or rifle out in the open, shiv him or shoot him, then take his wallet AND his shiny gun. Same goes with a robbery in a store, the person open carrying is going to be the number one target unless they are in the 0.1% chance of being in a blind spot (with exceptions to cramped corner stores). Oh, and any street cops or cops in cruisers that see you will give you a lot of shit unless you're in a locale where it's common or a hunting area.

Persons conceal carrying however preserve an element of surprise, does not incite fear or cause countless emergency calls by civilians who think the guy is a nutter (and this is especially true when it comes to black people or hispanic people), and it doesn't make you look like a gigantic fucking douchebag who is carrying a gun that depending on the gun might be indicative of their dick size. (If you open carry a Desert Eagle, that screams "Small cock, over compensating.", kinda like pickup trucks and lifted pickups.) It also doesn't get you harassed by the police.
It was more of a meme but thanks?

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I have an Anschutz make 22. LR semi auto rifle that I picked up for like £75

(Pics are just for reference, cos i cannot be arsed to get pics)

8ce72a49a2f7f2fa4927849c793e3b0c.jpg

And a mosin nagant 91/30 in 7.62X54R

0059.jpg

Yoshez

lord of flies
Nebulae
1287669325.jpg

If i could it'd be this thing, FN HP-DA.

Just kidding, i wouldn't pay a dime for this pistol. We had these things when i served in the military, i swear one time at the gun range i was about to shoot with the pistol and i shit you not, the trigger broke.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I wish we could get hand guns

cucked. cucked hard.

This particular model has been selling like fucking hotcakes ever since the John Wick movies came out. Fuckin' movie fan boys (I'm totally not rocking the Keeanu Reeves John Wick Blonde Edition atm because much like Christmas shit already out and about I extended no shave november to no shave/haircut fall).

I was hoping to get another .40 S&W one but they were sold out all over and would have had to been special ordered for a minimum of $900-1,100. I was like fuck that and just went with the 9mm, the gun store I frequent hooked me up with both a LEO and Student discount so I got this for $500, along with a free extra magazine, two holsters, a match compensator, two cases of ammo, and an extra threaded barrel that I can swap out in lieu of the normal barrel.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
They cucking you on those tho? Cause at least we can still get SPAS-12s, Benelli M4s, and Barrett .50s.
We can get Spas-12's Benelli m4s and Barrett .50s. As long as you file the right paper work, have a range to shoot it at, and some other shit then maybe.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
We can get Spas-12's Benelli m4s and Barrett .50s. As long as you file the right paper work, have a range to shoot it at, and some other shit then maybe.

I wouldn't be shocked if they made you keep that shit locked up at a gun club. I'm surprised they'd even let y'all have semi auto shotguns and a semi-auto anti-material rifle.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I wouldn't be shocked if they made you keep that shit locked up at a gun club. I'm surprised they'd even let y'all have semi auto shotguns and a semi-auto anti-material rifle.
Semi auto shotguns are abit iffy, they need to follow a certain criteria. But Semi auto Anti tank rifles are a no go. Only bolt action 50 cals. And to even get one, you need to be at a range that accepts them, and also get a recomondation from that club to own one.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Semi auto shotguns are abit iffy, they need to follow a certain criteria. But Semi auto Anti tank rifles are a no go. Only bolt action 50 cals. And to even get one, you need to be at a range that accepts them, and also get a recomondation from that club to own one.

None of the Barret .50's are bolt action, they're all semi-auto, unless they made one for the British market, and they're all AMRs as they're .50 BMGs. They do make a bolt action, but not in .50. The SPAS-12 and Benelli M4 are also semi-auto, unless you're also getting cucked with a cut back version so it's not semi-auto.

Well I take that back, I believe like only one or two of the older Barrett .50 models are bolt action, I forget. Still, cucked.

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
If guns were legal over here, i'd get myself a WA2000, but the chances of that are through the floor, rare shit. rip.

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If guns were legal over here, i'd get myself a WA2000, but the chances of that are through the floor, rare shit. rip.
Only like 400 were made you will literally never find one.